Golden State Warriors BLOG on the Dun

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What do you think of the BLOG's evaluation of the dun

1. GOD, they are right on the money - They sure are experts!
29%
2. They do it again - The BLOG hits the mark and wins again
No votes
3. they really portray the dun beautifully
14%
4. I never knew dun was in a TV series
14%
5. Nah man, Cohan and Mullin should have handed over the arena as well as the money
43%

Total votes : 7

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:10 am
This post may be about humour but many of my other posts have been truthful statements!

Just happens that dun is an easy target for jokes and criticism because he is, so far, a disappointment, a thin, weak, gangily, ugly white guy!

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:30 am
migya wrote:MY POINT WAS TO CREATE HUMOUR!!!!!!!!

TMC and Helloman picked up on that as always and didn't get there heads all hot and steamy!

The reason they didn't get all "hot and steamy" :shock: :scratch: is because you picked on a player that they don't like, so they could care less.

It would be the same thing if I posted a long, Spur-bashing post talking about what a horrible team they are. You'd disagree because the Spurs, in your eyes, are the perfect team. We, likewise, are fond of the Warriors, so when you bash their players, we take offense.

Good call, BigW. This "joke" has run it's course. Stop beating a dead horse, already.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:57 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:MY POINT WAS TO CREATE HUMOUR!!!!!!!!

TMC and Helloman picked up on that as always and didn't get there heads all hot and steamy!

The reason they didn't get all "hot and steamy" :shock: :scratch: is because you picked on a player that they don't like, so they could care less.

It would be the same thing if I posted a long, Spur-bashing post talking about what a horrible team they are. You'd disagree because the Spurs, in your eyes, are the perfect team. We, likewise, are fond of the Warriors, so when you bash their players, we take offense.

Good call, BigW. This "joke" has run it's course. Stop beating a dead horse, already.

#32 - You are really sounding like a tape recorder with your NOW continous defense of a man who we also want to do well but like to crack JOKES about. Relax, don't get HOT and STEAMY like I was saying.

I like the Warriors more than any other team but the Spurs are up there for me. Noone could say bad things about the Spurs and look anything but a joke!

I say things the way they are, sometimes to have fun with guys like TMC and Helloman. I am on the money with many statements

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:45 am
migya wrote:Dunleavy is a fake! He has never been nothing but maybe is worth something to someone right now. Trade the guy along with someone elese for a decent player!

That's not a very "on the money" statement to make about a guy who scored 30 points a couple weeks ago.

You wanna talk about sounding like a tape recorder? How's this:

"Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine! Fisher sucks! I hate Fisher! Screw Derek Fisher! He can't run an offense. Bah about his salary! Bah about how he isn't clutch anymore! Blah blah blah! Cry cry cry! Bitch bitch bitch! Whine whine whine!"

:banghead: :letitallout: :-({|=

Starting to get a little old, huh? The rest of us are sick of it.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:03 am
That was disturbing...................................

I was wrong with that statement about trading dun for a decent player hey........... Dun scored 30 a couple of weeks ago in the PRESEASON................ HE AIN'T DONE ANYTHING GOOD SO FUKIN FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of story

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:32 am
Another great article excert from another great article from the BLOG http://goldenstwarriors.blogspot.com/

If Mike Dunleavy has a couple more games like he had tonight, he's going to earn another nickname- Mike DoLeaveMeOpen. For someone who a few delusional Warriors fans regard as a great shooter, there is no excuse for missing all those open shots. Dunleavy hit the backside of the iron and nearly airballed 3 WIDE OPEN 3 point shoots. The Dunnuthin' stat line: 35 minutes, 2 points on 1-8 shooting (0-4 3pt), 2 assists, 4 rebounds. Dunleavy is the 4th or 5th option on the floor. He is never guarded by any of the opposing team's top defenders. Dun should be shooting at a very high percentage.

In stark contrast to Dunleavy, Pietrus only played 23 minutes and shot 2-2 including 1 trifecta. It doesn't make any sense why Pietrus isn't playing more especially considering how Dunleavy is rewarded with so many minutes for such a poor outing. Pietrus is never allowed to get into a rhythm with consisent playing time, while Dunleavy can't find the beat despite logging heavy (undeserved) minutes.

SO TRUE!!!!!

Mullin, I hope Dunleavy gets better soon and you should to or this will be enough to make you look like a goat.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:53 am
yea Mullin three games into the season and you and Dun jr are goats :roll:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:26 am
I love how migya's main source for his opinions come from a biased, know-nothing blog that contains the slanted opinions of one fan-boy whose entire view on the game revolves around star power and highlights, while hating on role players. :roll:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:27 am
No point me responding to your nonsense. Dun has not played well and that is a fact

Hope he does better but again - He has to prove it

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:33 am
Nonsense? My opinion comes from watching Dunleavy play and evaluating the man based on that: how he meshes with the team, how his main problem seems to be aggressiveness, how he's a very selective shooter who could score more if he took more shots, ect. Your opinion is coming from a skewed, biased, Mike-hating ADD jerkoff who can't appreciate anything but a slam dunk. If that author would open his eyes and actually watch Mike, instead of simply going off his box score stats (which I'm SURE he's doing), he'd have a different, more educated opinion.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:05 am
Go on their sie and you will see that there is at least 3 links to writers who think the same thing!

his stats, which are pitiful do tell the story of a player that is not performing well!

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:30 am
Dun Part 3

http://goldenstwarriors.blogspot.com/

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:53 am
migya wrote:his stats, which are pitiful do tell the story of a player that is not performing well!

Weren't you JUST arguing with me a week or so about how stats don't tell the whole story?... you were making a case for Bruce Bowen?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:56 am
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:his stats, which are pitiful do tell the story of a player that is not performing well!

Weren't you JUST arguing with me a week or so about how stats don't tell the whole story?... you were making a case for Bruce Bowen?

No, it was me. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:00 am
Hahaha, my bad, Big Mig...
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball