Mrs. Kobe gets a gem

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1218
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:56 am
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:13 pm
How about the rumors that Kobe was involved with a Lakerette, or whatever their dancing girls are called.

He denies it strongly. I think Mrs. Kobe planted the rumor so she could get another giant yellow diamond. This time she will want a necklace or pendant since she already has the $8,000,000 ring, and I suspect that would cost more than $8,000,000.

Some jewelry salesperson is going to be very happy with the commission on that. I'd like my Ferrari in red, please, and with 12 cylinders. I'll also hire the Lakerette in question as she was quite hot. She could be my, uh, detailer.

Go Lakers.

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:46 pm
edit:// 6:51pm

i decided to delete this...id rather keep it private...but lets just say the rumor bout kobe being with a laker girl is true and that im gona hate kobe forever.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:34 pm
E-Man wrote:edit:// 6:51pm

i decided to delete this...id rather keep it private...but lets just say the rumor bout kobe being with a laker girl is true and that im gona hate kobe forever.


u got some boys/girls on the "inside"?
Go Ham

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:40 pm
webelieve wrote:
E-Man wrote:edit:// 6:51pm

i decided to delete this...id rather keep it private...but lets just say the rumor bout kobe being with a laker girl is true and that im gona hate kobe forever.


u got some boys/girls on the "inside"?


i guess you can say that
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:49 pm
E-Man wrote:
webelieve wrote:
E-Man wrote:edit:// 6:51pm

i decided to delete this...id rather keep it private...but lets just say the rumor bout kobe being with a laker girl is true and that im gona hate kobe forever.


u got some boys/girls on the "inside"?


i guess you can say that


hmm interesting...

well thats kobe for you a straight up dick

oh by the way man i hate the lakers,so no i didnt care when they had kobe and shaq
Go Ham

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:26 am
webelieve wrote:
E-Man wrote:
webelieve wrote:
E-Man wrote:edit:// 6:51pm

i decided to delete this...id rather keep it private...but lets just say the rumor bout kobe being with a laker girl is true and that im gona hate kobe forever.


u got some boys/girls on the "inside"?


i guess you can say that


hmm interesting...

well thats kobe for you a straight up dick

oh by the way man i hate the lakers,so no i didnt care when they had kobe and shaq


i hate the lakers too. always have..i was just making a point in that other thread. im actually glas they lost with that stacked team. showed that you cant just buy a ring...and boston just may be proving that again this year
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest