Celtics suck

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:35 pm
They do. Bad coaching, bad plan, bad reserves, what else....

Blah. Has somebody checked out their fan forums? What do their fans say, or do they think this is the only way to play?
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:37 pm
there fans want doc rivers fired, as he should be.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:51 pm
with all the talent they have theres no excuse for there playoff performance
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:43 pm
webelieve wrote:with all the talent they have theres no excuse for there playoff performance

then im guessing you thought the same about phil jackson when the lakers failed to make it to the finals with payton, kobe, malone, and shaq right?
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:35 pm
E-Man wrote:
webelieve wrote:with all the talent they have theres no excuse for there playoff performance

then im guessing you thought the same about phil jackson when the lakers failed to make it to the finals with payton, kobe, malone, and shaq right?

hahahahaha

**** no,i HATE HATE the lakers.

your funny
Go Ham
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:24 pm
they really do suck that is how come there in the east finals, 2 games away from being in the finals
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:04 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:they really do suck that is how come there in the east finals, 2 games away from being in the finals

They are in the EAST FINALS. Enough said. Put them in the West, and they would have gotten raped in the second round.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:43 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
oaklandfanatic wrote:they really do suck that is how come there in the east finals, 2 games away from being in the finals

They are in the EAST FINALS. Enough said. Put them in the West, and they would have gotten raped in the second round.
ok you got me there, they are in the east. :)
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:43 am
In the regular season tho Detroit and the Celtics were the two best teams regardless of conference. The east sucks but detorit and the celtics are more than good enough to compete out west.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:31 am
jimbob631 wrote:In the regular season tho Detroit and the Celtics were the two best teams regardless of conference. The east sucks but detorit and the celtics are more than good enough to compete out west.

But, again, their record is directly linked to their conference. Put them in the West, and they would not have had a season they did... maybe Detroit would, but not Boston. I bet they would have been fighting for a third or fourth seed.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:03 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
jimbob631 wrote:In the regular season tho Detroit and the Celtics were the two best teams regardless of conference. The east sucks but detorit and the celtics are more than good enough to compete out west.

But, again, their record is directly linked to their conference. Put them in the West, and they would not have had a season they did... maybe Detroit would, but not Boston. I bet they would have been fighting for a third or fourth seed.

Celtics destroyed the West during the regular season. Can't remember the numbers but they did. They look weak now though.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:25 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

actually i think they would still be a top 2 or 3 team had they played in the west during the regular season. out of 30 games against the west they only lost 5. so going 25-5 against the west, if you go by that ratio of 5:1 against the west and their 26:7 win ratio against the east, then they would be on pace to finish the season with a 63-18 record. of course we dont know that would have happened for sure, we only have numbers to calculate probability. i just think that the celtics playoff performance is blinding you from what they did and how they played this season
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:40 pm
Gee, 103 points from the starters, 3 points from the bench. Yet, they still one.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:29 am
Yeah, who are these clowns? It's not like the playoffs are hard... Pffft.
This is my incredibly intelligent signature line. Clever eh?

Return to NBA Forum