Raider Nation Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:40 pm
I wonder if Raiders hater in bayarea are willing to root for Raiders someday....like Superbowl Raiders-Cowboys...

or they rather root for Cowboys than Raiders... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:12 pm
"Mamas, dont let your babies grow up to be Cowboys."

Enough said. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:44 pm
Raider haters, probably never. I'm a niner fan but i don't really HATE the raiders . I don't really like them ,but I learn a lot about them with my bro being a fan. So a true Raider Hater, i doubt it, but there are teams where i'd go for the Raiders. Quite a few actually.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:37 pm
I'm a Raider Hater. Not as much as rsxracer, who's probably the biggest dick I know there is when it comes to hating on the Raiders, though. But my hate for them will never grow bigger than the kind I have for the Cowboys.

sfsfsfgiants wrote:"Mamas, dont let your babies grow up to be Cowboys."

'Nuff said.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:12 am
I use to love the Niners... but i probably would go for the Cowboys in A NFC championship game against the Niners and a Superbowl against anyone but us.... My reason. Cause if the Cowboys win a 6th superbowl then all those stupid red and gold fans can get off there high horse talking about how great there franchise is (Sure you had an amazing dynasty where you won 5 superbowls in the 80's) But the 60's, 70's,90's and 21st Century Niners have all been stink products who ain't worthy of any championship games...

Unlike the Raiders who have been very competitive in a lot of different decades and different eras. Al Davis has better success then York in rebuilding and reloading and my monies on the Raiders with 2 playmakers like Jamarcus and DMC reaching a Superbowl and winning a superbowl before the Niners sort out there QB issues with Alex Smith (Gore ain't a bad RB though)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:23 am
Hello Tui!!
Later Stu!!

Raiders bring back former QB Tui and they wish safety Stu Schweigert the best of luck in finding a new team after cutting him earlier this week.

Lamont Jordan is the next guy to go with a schedualed date of June 1 is when he is expected to be cut.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:25 am
McFadden is in the fold...we now have new offensive line coach new
RB new QB not to mention the rumors of bush looking great...
yes a work in progress.....

this could very well be an awsome offense.....lane seams to like the running game...

to the haters go troll another thread
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:57 pm
I loved McFadden at Arkansas. He drew comparisons of Brian Westbrook because he's so versatile running it and catching it. And the good news is that he didn't win the Heismann trophy where it's known for players that win that award, the majority of them don't have such a great career in the pros. Only a small chunk do.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:16 pm
xbay wrote:I loved McFadden at Arkansas. He drew comparisons of Brian Westbrook because he's so versatile running it and catching it. And the good news is that he didn't win the Heismann trophy where it's known for players that win that award, the majority of them don't have such a great career in the pros. Only a small chunk do.

Cheers Xbay... i bet you secretly wish he had won the Heisman ;-)

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:29 pm
xbay wrote:I loved McFadden at Arkansas. He drew comparisons of Brian Westbrook because he's so versatile running it and catching it. And the good news is that he didn't win the Heismann trophy where it's known for players that win that award, the majority of them don't have such a great career in the pros. Only a small chunk do.

go tim brown
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:46 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

Cheers Xbay... i bet you secretly wish he had won the Heisman ;-)

Well, I didn't at first...

Then I heard he was getting drafted by the Raiders. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 am
im a die hard niner fan but i live in san diego and even though im not a raider fan i ****ing hate hate hate the chargers like theirs no tommorow.

So when you guys play them i wanan see you win.

And **** the cowboys.bay over texas any day
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 pm
Pawno, Joel, webelieve, any other NFL fans... check out the Fantasy League Forum. We'd like to get more people to join this years Fantasy League. We got 5 so far, potentially 7. We'd still like more. Possibly 12.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:20 am
xbay wrote:Pawno, Joel, webelieve, any other NFL fans... check out the Fantasy League Forum. We'd like to get more people to join this years Fantasy League. We got 5 so far, potentially 7. We'd still like more. Possibly 12.

hey i said id join what do you need?
Go Ham

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 am

ohhh stop suckin up cuzzo, u kno u jus sayin that to stay peace w/ the raider nation cuz ur a wuss wen it comes to defendin ur team.... im jp cuzzo, dnt ban me. :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board