heres a trade that will work for both teams.......

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 pm
azubuiki to portland for jarett jack

portland gets the solid sg to back up roy and the warriors get the solid pg that wont have any problem spelling baron. This trade also would give belli
the back up spot at sg.

davis/jack

roy/azubuiki
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:30 pm
except for the part where Azuibuike is an unresitricted Free Agent so technically he not an asset that we can trade.

I guess we COULD do a sign and trade with him buy why would he give up his right to test the market and sign with us just so we can get compensation.

This is not even taking into account that I think Buike is a MUCH better player than Jack.
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:34 pm
correction... Azuibuike is a restricted free agent. still would not be able to trade him until he signed a deal with us.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:34 pm
jack sucks. roy just makes him look good. even as a starter on a team loaded with finishers he couldnt average 6 assists a game. what portland needs is a solid starting point guard. if they get duhon or ford this summer best believe they'll be a top 5 team in the west.

if we could get a good swingman in the draft and get duhon from FA then i think we'll be good. trade harrington for a big to back up biedrins and we're set.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:08 pm
Eeeeshk...............flawed in the contract and common sense, sense..............and not a good trade talent wise.

Another "great" trade for your collection mista240sx.............how we missed you when trades were not being thought about. :roll:
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:Eeeeshk...............flawed in the contract and common sense, sense..............and not a good trade talent wise.

Another "great" trade for your collection mista240sx.............how we missed you when trades were not being thought about. :roll:

thanks bigs i feel special :roll:

jack wont be a bad backup to davis, I would rather see belli grab the backup sg spot..... as you all know signing duhon is something i wanted to see happen too. draftng bill walker in the second would be nice since he can be our new swing man and with the first pick we get jordan, speights or mcgee with the first pick.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:37 pm
mista240sx wrote:jack wont be a bad backup to davis, I would rather see belli grab the backup sg spot..... as you all know signing duhon is something i wanted to see happen too. draftng bill walker in the second would be nice since he can be our new swing man and with the first pick we get jordan, speights or mcgee with the first pick.

sorry man, im just not sold on jack. on most teams he's a 3rd string point guard. even on portland (a team who really needs a good solid point guard) he cant keep the starting spot. im sure we can get a lot better than jack. hell, drafting a point guard will be better than trading for jack.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:43 am
E-Man wrote:
mista240sx wrote:jack wont be a bad backup to davis, I would rather see belli grab the backup sg spot..... as you all know signing duhon is something i wanted to see happen too. draftng bill walker in the second would be nice since he can be our new swing man and with the first pick we get jordan, speights or mcgee with the first pick.

sorry man, im just not sold on jack. on most teams he's a 3rd string point guard. even on portland (a team who really needs a good solid point guard) he cant keep the starting spot. im sure we can get a lot better than jack. hell, drafting a point guard will be better than trading for jack.

if we are gonna draft a point guard i think it has to be in the first round with that said forget about augistin we warriors need a big pg like westbrook if that happens i feel like we need a swing man but in the first round also how can that be? do a trade al harrington for the draft rights to
maureece speights he would be perfect for the warriors style of play and very explosive then with the second round pick we can pick up james gist
out of maryland.

14th russell westbrook pg
21st via harrington trade mareese speights pf/c
second round pick james gist sf/pf

davis/westbrook/watson
ells/belinelli/azubuiki
jackson/maureece gist/free agent
wright/gist/croshere
biedrins/perovic

All Star
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:33 pm
mista240sx wrote:if we are gonna draft a point guard i think it has to be in the first round with that said forget about augistin we warriors need a big pg like westbrook if that happens i feel like we need a swing man but in the first round also how can that be? do a trade al harrington for the draft rights to maureece speights he would be perfect for the warriors style of play and very explosive then with the second round pick we can pick up james gist
out of maryland.

i think we can do better than just draft rights for harrington. i may be stretching some when i say this, but what about trading harrington to memphis for warrick? memphis is stacked at their swingman position with rudy gay and mike miller there. harrington could compliment darko pretty well. on our side of the trade, warrick would easily replace both pietrus and barnes and would be better at it. he would be a lot better at the 4 spot than pietrus was and can play 3 also. he flourishes during fast paced games so here he could damn well be a potential allstar of the future.

now, draft a pg like westbrook or bayless(which i doubt he would fall to us) and in the second round draft a big man or another swingman.

again, a lil of a stretch, but reasonable at least.

Return to Trades