Fakers vs Mormons...............Who Do You Hate More?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Who Do You Hate More?

The Fakers
31%
The Mormons
69%

Total votes : 13

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:14 pm
rsxracer wrote:i got mad hate for the fakers. but after last years playoffs against the jazz, their fans make me hate them even more. plus idk bout yall, but why the fck are they the utah jazz? shouldn "jazz" belong to the city of new orleans?

In 1974 the Jazz franchise began in New Orleans, Louisiana...After five losing seasons in New Orleans, they moved to Salt Lake City, Utah in 1979

Wikipedia is your best friend.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:34 am
metalface wrote:
rsxracer wrote:i got mad hate for the fakers. but after last years playoffs against the jazz, their fans make me hate them even more. plus idk bout yall, but why the fck are they the utah jazz? shouldn "jazz" belong to the city of new orleans?

In 1974 the Jazz franchise began in New Orleans, Louisiana...After five losing seasons in New Orleans, they moved to Salt Lake City, Utah in 1979

Wikipedia is your best friend.

some cases it can be your friend... all knows that when it comes to citing sources, wikipedia can not be held accountable because all knows any1 can and edit information on there... but it is a good source i mean it only takes a dumbass to ruin information that people take their time on to post on that site to help others
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
All Star
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:53 pm
Go Jazz. Way to beat the Lakers twice in a row

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:16 am
F Them Both.

But F the Lakers more.

Go UTAH. :?
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:27 am
I'd rather see the Fakers win not cause they're from Cali but cause I really, REALLY hate the mormons.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 pm
hate hate HATE the jazz. always have. hated stockton, hated malone. both so methodical and boring to watch. malone with his stupid elbowing, and whining, and getting to the line whenever he wanted. seeing Jordan kill them two years in a row in the finals was a dream come true.

HOWEVER....
this new Jazz team, i find a little harder to hate. i like williams, a lot. boozer, meh. harpring needs to die. i hate the way he plays, but boy the warriors could use a player like that, couldn't they??? so now it's the fans i hate most of all......i've never seen such an immature group of fans. they are so annoying!

i've never understood all the laker hate. the kings are our rivals, i thought. but you have to respect that organization. they are totally dedicated to winning, to getting championships. we can only dream to be so lucky.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:14 pm
The reason I want the Fakers to win is because even though I hate them, the Dubs are able to play with them and put on a show that comes down to the wire. 3 out of the 4 games the Lakers and Warriors played against each other came down to last second heroics... Baron's 3 and stifling defense, Jackson's 3's, Odom's put back w/ Monta's offensive foul.

The Jazz blow us out, which saddens me. And their fans are one of the worst groups I've ever seen.

So I'll take the Fakers to win this series.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:53 pm

or New York or LA or SF or Chicago or...pretty much any place but Utah. Actually, heretical as it might seem, I don't hate either team, as both play strong team ball, with well-designed offense and aggressive D. though I will pick the Lakers this year due to Fisher's shameless flop fake charge on Monta...come to think of it, he f-cked the Ws last year on Utah, and f-cked us the year before by playing for us...I am beginning to see a pattern!
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:40 pm
As the series progressed I found myself rooting more and more for the Lakers. The Jazz fans suck. Even the commentators were upset with them.

Nasty scum, deserved of 10 frigid wives and lots of sowing of seed. And that's just the women....

If it comes down to the Spurs and Lakers, I'll go for the Lakers.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:05 pm
carlgo wrote:As the series progressed I found myself rooting more and more for the Lakers. The Jazz fans suck. Even the commentators were upset with them.

Nasty scum, deserved of 10 frigid wives and lots of sowing of seed. And that's just the women....

Man I hope the Hornets can take care of business at home. Timmy has won enough. Can't stand that guy.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:08 pm
carlgo wrote:As the series progressed I found myself rooting more and more for the Lakers. The Jazz fans suck. Even the commentators were upset with them.

Same here. I hate the Lakers but I don't want to see another title in San Antonio. I still have the Hornets as my favorite.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:26 pm
I find myself rooting for the teams in this order now:

Detroit, Boston, Spurs, Lakers

For someone who has hated the spurs deeply since the days of David Robinson this is tough but Kobe is just even more annoying and I really don't want him to ever get a finals-mvp.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:00 pm
I definately want to see a Boston/LA finals. I would love to bring back all the memories and footage of my favorite time in NBA history with the 80's battles between Boston and LA.

I would say that I would want Boston to win it, but being born and raised in LA and growing up a Laker fan, it would be REALLY hard to do. I mean I grew up HATING Boston. But they are so far removed from the McHale, Ainge, Bird days and I like KG so maybe I could pull it off.

But I have a feeling that once I see those two uniforms tip it off for the NBA Championship, I will flash back to my youth and have to root for the Lakers.
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:07 pm
The NBA Finals match-up SHOULD be Lakers/Celtics. Why? Well, it'd help the league get more viewers and it's ratings would boost seeing the revival of an old rivalry. To see the Magic vs Bird rivalry turn into Kobe vs KG will be quite the series to watch.
Previous

Return to NBA Forum