for the 18+/21+

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:40 am
Jackattack wrote:I'm 42... am I the old schoolest?

Nope. We have a few older members... but it's up to them to say who they are. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:36 am

I'm definitely too old (and married) to go to a VIP party....

:|

Dont worry man, Im 27/nearly 28 and already feel waaaaaaaaay to old to go trotting down to things like that...........Im happy with sitting at home with my girl, smoking, chilling. :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:33 am
bigstrads wrote:

Dont worry man, Im 27/nearly 28 and already feel waaaaaaaaay to old to go trotting down to things like that...........Im happy with sitting at home with my girl, smoking, chilling. :wink:

I didn't even like the club thing when I was young.
I've always been more of a pub person.

8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:42 am
Jackattack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I didn't even like the club thing when I was young.
I've always been more of a pub person.

8)

Me neither man! :mrgreen: ............I think Ive been to about 6 clubs in my life, and they were all forced (others birthdays and what-not)..............quiet pubs with good people, no loud mouth piss heads.

Bro, you are going to have to show me some of them pubs when I come home............Im actually working on it again, thinking of trying to get a VISA through the buying/investing in business route, or have found some jobs...........just no jobs found in San Fran yet, only Florida but hey, if it gets me a VISA, then I may have to do it and then get my ass to the Bay anyway I can.

Worst case scenario me and my girl are planning to come home in October this year, so Ill be seeing you and Speakonitgod, and JOEL.........we should have all a good ole knees up! (now theres a nice English/London phrase) :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:47 am
hells yeah! I look forward to it!
I'll start designing the perfect pub crawl for us...
ending (and beginning) with splifs at Jacks house...

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:22 pm
Jackattack wrote:hells yeah! I look forward to it!

:headbang: ..........whoooo rahhhh!!!............sounds perfect my man.

We are definately coming over in October, and my girl just got back from Vegas, so she is obsessed right now with trying to get us into the US permantly.............man, Im glad Im in love with a girl who shares my exact dream. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:39 pm
bigstrads wrote:

We are definately coming over in October, and my girl just got back from Vegas, so she is obsessed right now with trying to get us into the US permantly.............man, Im glad Im in love with a girl who shares my exact dream. :mrgreen:

Dude you guys should move to San Diego...it's not near the Warriors, but it's pretty awesome to live here.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:49 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Dude you guys should move to San Diego...it's not near the Warriors, but it's pretty awesome to live here.

So Ive heard, was going to take a trip down there with a woman I was seeing whilst over on my last trip..........but she was abit nutty (and French! :mrgreen: ) so I decided against it.............however, I couldnt come all that way and not be a season ticket holder...........plus the fact that San Fran is where I belong.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:52 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

So Ive heard, was going to take a trip down there with a woman I was seeing whilst over on my last trip..........but she was abit nutty (and French! :mrgreen: ) so I decided against it.............however, I couldnt come all that way and not be a season ticket holder...........plus the fact that San Fran is where I belong.

Yeah I guess that's true. Aside from my family, the things I miss most about the Bay Area are the sports teams. But I make quite a few trips up there throughout the year to go to games.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:36 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

....it is?

Ha im a resident in the area.I really dont like downtown san diego fuckin hate it actually to be correct.But you know i love the east county area,la mesa is cool as hell,and some stuff in the north county area.
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:14 pm
For the beach life and the weather, San Diego is awesome. I'd live there before I'd live in LA again.
(LA: Two years of my life, learning about what I don't want to do with my life.)

For the vibe, access to nature, ocean, nightlife, close to the mountains, the Bay Area is the perfect place to be.
Every time I start to think about moving some place else, nothing else compares.
Every time I go on a vacation, I'm always glad to be back.

8)

All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:46 pm
webelieve wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

....it is?

Ha im a resident in the area.I really dont like downtown san diego fuckin hate it actually to be correct.But you know i love the east county area,la mesa is cool as hell,and some stuff in the north county area.

Yeah I hate Downtown too. I live in La Mesa and I love it. I also love North County a lot. Once I finish school I want to move to Encinitas.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:48 pm
Jackattack wrote:For the beach life and the weather, San Diego is awesome. I'd live there before I'd live in LA again.
(LA: Two years of my life, learning about what I don't want to do with my life.)

For the vibe, access to nature, ocean, nightlife, close to the mountains, the Bay Area is the perfect place to be.
Every time I start to think about moving some place else, nothing else compares.
Every time I go on a vacation, I'm always glad to be back.

8)

Yeah my LA was 6 months in Reno...I have never hated an area so much in my life.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Yeah I hate Downtown too. I live in La Mesa and I love it. I also love North County a lot. Once I finish school I want to move to Encinitas.

I hate any big city. I dont like Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose, I dispise Los Angeles, not a fan of San Diego. The only reason I stand them is because my teams are there.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:56 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Yeah I hate Downtown too. I live in La Mesa and I love it. I also love North County a lot. Once I finish school I want to move to Encinitas.

I hate any big city. I dont like Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose, I dispise Los Angeles, not a fan of San Diego. The only reason I stand them is because my teams are there.

:scratch:

in this case.... :mrgreen: hmm u might like this place...

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum