GS/LA

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:13 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:Ahh. The offseason. It's going to be great :-)

Nah, I love James, but sometimes........ :roll:

You had me at "nah"..........you had me at "nah"......... Image

You really do need to stop calling people out EVERY time they disagree with you.

Ok...................what?...............one final thing, just for me...............where was the disagreeing? where was the calling out?............... :shock:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:52 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ok...................what?...............one final thing, just for me...............where was the disagreeing? where was the calling out?............... :shock:

It is no secret that you hate the guy. Every post you make directed to him, no matter what is, you either call him out for it, and say that he spams it up. You disagree with EVERYTHING that he has said. When was the last time you said something positive about him? Dont kid yourself that you arent calling him out.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:17 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ok...................what?...............one final thing, just for me...............where was the disagreeing? where was the calling out?............... :shock:

It is no secret that you hate the guy. Every post you make directed to him, no matter what is, you either call him out for it, and say that he spams it up. You disagree with EVERYTHING that he has said. When was the last time you said something positive about him? Dont kid yourself that you arent calling him out.

You know..............I havnt actually called him any names and what not for quite some time...............this one specifically, was a question, not an insult, not a calling out (as everyone knows how many times hes been warned)

Yes, its not a nice comment because I dont like the guy, no-one does, I just choose to not ignore ALL of it (I have been ignoring some of his comments for some time and havnt been in any slanging/name calling matches for even longer).............but I just dont like you (of all people) making back handed comments like "Thats a nice comment. :roll: "..............simple as that.

And again.........did you see his post in the middle of all this? even he didnt understand/recognise that your were "on his side"

Ahh whatever dude..........lets end this bull crap for the 16th time..............until the next time.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:52 pm
Bigs you want me to buy you a beer at the game??? Ohhh I forgot there is nothing to celebrate this year at this time of the year!!! 8)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:56 pm
J-Rich wrote:Bigs you want me to buy you a beer at the game??? Ohhh I forgot there is nothing to celebrate this year at this time of the year!!! 8)

:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:23 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Bigs you want me to buy you a beer at the game??? Ohhh I forgot there is nothing to celebrate this year at this time of the year!!! 8)

If ANYONE else on this board had said that (or if you (Sf) were looking at it 2 months ago)...........youd go nuts/or wouldnt find it funny at all.

A: It isnt funny..........and I mean, it just isnt in any way, and certainly not the kind of humour that you have laughed at before.

B: Its taking the piss out of our failure and pretty much celebrating it (something Im sure J-Rich did/does)...........so why is it funny? and why the need for a smiley?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:40 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

SF3 is right... Actually, I think it deserves a couple :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Come on, Bigs. It's posted just to piss you off, and you keep falling each and every time. Forget it, man.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:17 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Come on, Bigs. It's posted just to piss you off, and you keep falling each and every time. Forget it, man.

I am just trying to get a rise out of you.

By the way, it is pretty funny, to me, at least. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:06 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Nice.............well you got it, well done, so very clever of you.............ohh and thanks for contributing to my general state of annoyance with most things in life, which now pretty much includes this board.

In future, if you want "a rise" out of me or to piss me off.............just say sh*t properly, to me, instead of backhanded comments and smileys...............as you can see, I dont do well with sneaky/alterior motive comments..............just say what you want to say.

Or!!!! have I "got it all wrong" again............and you saying your only saying it all to get a rise out of me................IS to get a rise out of me??? :roll:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:45 am
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Nice.............well you got it, well done, so very clever of you.............ohh and thanks for contributing to my general state of annoyance with most things in life, which now pretty much includes this board.

In future, if you want "a rise" out of me or to piss me off.............just say sh*t properly, to me, instead of backhanded comments and smileys...............as you can see, I dont do well with sneaky/alterior motive comments..............just say what you want to say.

Or!!!! have I "got it all wrong" again............and you saying your only saying it all to get a rise out of me................IS to get a rise out of me??? :roll:

I make a smiley, you get offended. I make a normal remark, you get offended. What do you want? :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:54 am
Bigs!!! Can't wait for a decision forever!!! Better make a decision before your beer gets stale!!! Can't keep putting it back in the cooler....BTW how long is that trip? I gotta stock up and leave you a few on the doorstep... :-o
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:54 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I make a smiley, you get offended. I make a normal remark, you get offended. What do you want? :roll:

"Offended" isnt the word............and not one I used at any point.

Annoyed is the right word...............and "What do you want?"...............to not be annoyed and hounded by you every time I say something about J-Rich (which again, I have not actually been in any arguments/slanging matches/insult hurlings with him for months!!! I could have been..........but I chose not too)...........thats all.

And after all this crap, you turn around and say your only doing it to "get a rise" out of me.........??? WTF!...........so does that basically mean you didnt mean any of it? because you cant have it both ways, you cant say all that and try to make a point to me, and then turn around and say your only doing to get a rise out of me.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:57 am
J-Rich wrote:Bigs!!! Can't wait for a decision forever!!! Better make a decision before your beer gets stale!!! Can't keep putting it back in the cooler....BTW how long is that trip? I gotta stock up and leave you a few on the doorstep... :-o

I tell you what man.............you hold your breath whilst I make a decision, I promise it wont be long. " 8) "

All Star
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:01 am
Alright I'll put the underwater breathing device on!!! In the meantime I'll be making bubbles and making underwater basketweaving or sandcastles for you!!! 8) 8) Hurry up ok!!! I can't keep the tank on forever...

All Star
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:09 pm
:roll: so umm...anyway...golden state and la...
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

PreviousNext

Return to Trades