GS/LA

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:11 am
J-Rich wrote:You my hero Biggy!!! :)

Suppose I would be your hero really.............for somehow making the person on this board who you have insulted the most (without apologising in any way), to suddenly be the only one who likes and defends you against everyone..........hmmm, that makes me a miracle worker actually.

Sf.........still dont get it...........
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Suppose I would be your hero really.............for somehow making the person on this board who you have insulted the most (without apologising in any way), to suddenly be the only one who likes and defends you against everyone..........hmmm, that makes me a miracle worker actually.

I already explained it to you.... twice. Go back and re-read what I told you. :wink:

By the way, dont say anything to him if all you are doing is mocking him. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:16 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I already explained it to you.... twice. Go back and re-read what I told you. :wink:

By the way, dont say anything to him if all you are doing is mocking him. :roll:

LMAO!!!...........yes sir!!!............pish.

Actually, what is "You my hero Biggy!!! :) "..........is that mocking me? ohh of course, you dont care about that because "I" started it...........incredible. :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:20 pm
Yeah, I know you guys are being smartasses about your comment!!! And no you are no my hero at all...Just being a smartass as always!!! Though you we're being cool with me there sfsfgiants??? It's all good I didn't come to this forum to be anybody's drinking buddy!!! 8)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:39 pm
J-Rich wrote:Yeah, I know you guys are being smartasses about your comment!!! And no you are no my hero at all...Just being a smartass as always!!! Though you we're being cool with me there sfsfgiants??? It's all good I didn't come to this forum to be anybody's drinking buddy!!! 8)

See Sf............even your "buddy" doesnt understand what/why your being the way you are.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:48 pm
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!...........yes sir!!!............pish.

Actually, what is "You my hero Biggy!!! :) "..........is that mocking me? ohh of course, you dont care about that because "I" started it...........incredible. :roll:

You were the one that started ANYTHING between you two. There was an issue between J-Rich and Saintdee, and, of course, you butted in. Then, as usual, you blame it on him. :roll:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:00 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

You were the one that started ANYTHING between you two. There was an issue between J-Rich and Saintdee, and, of course, you butted in. Then, as usual, you blame it on him. :roll:

hope you guys dont mind if i chime in, but whats the point of saying something to jrich after tmc warned him. no offense bigs, but you always seem to be kissin moderators' ass...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:50 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

So what.............I wasnt insulting anyone, I asked a question, and a valid one at that..........J-Rich has been warned a hell of a lot more times than many people who have been banned quicker from this board and for doing less.

Thats all I was pointing out.

That TrLove guy got banned after one insult to me, then one argument with Bada/Xbay.............sorry but J-Rich has done much more and for a longer period of time.

And 8th Ave.............if it appears that I kiss mod ass, then I feel like a bit of a douche, as that is the last thing I am on this Earth........... I simply like to congratulate smart decisions, good work for the board, good posts............and it may be that mods seem to do all of those more than others...........hence the reason they are mods. :wink:

If I want to ask a question, as to why J-Rich has been warned so much without action...........and you come in with your usual antagonising comment, then where does the trouble start? no-one else objected to my question (and no-one else has objected/defended J-Rich apart from you)..............
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:16 pm
bigstrads wrote:If I want to ask a question, as to why J-Rich has been warned so much without action...........and you come in with your usual antagonising comment, then where does the trouble start? no-one else objected to my question (and no-one else has objected/defended J-Rich apart from you)..............

Like him or not, J-Rich is a serious part of the board, and he has been here for a long time. Someone like him deserves more leniency just because of how long he has been here.

And it wasnt my comment that was antagonising. It was yours. You were the one, as usual, adding some bullsh*t point that nobody cares about, anyways. The mods did what they needed to do, and you did nothing to help the situation.

Are you really giving me a bad time for defending somebody? Selfish, no? :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:56 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:If I want to ask a question, as to why J-Rich has been warned so much without action...........and you come in with your usual antagonising comment, then where does the trouble start? no-one else objected to my question (and no-one else has objected/defended J-Rich apart from you)..............

Like him or not, J-Rich is a serious part of the board, and he has been here for a long time. Someone like him deserves more leniency just because of how long he has been here.

And it wasnt my comment that was antagonising. It was yours. You were the one, as usual, adding some bullsh*t point that nobody cares about, anyways. The mods did what they needed to do, and you did nothing to help the situation.

Are you really giving me a bad time for defending somebody? Selfish, no? :roll:

Ahh. The offseason. It's going to be great :-)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:13 pm
cladden wrote:Ahh. The offseason. It's going to be great :-)

Nah, I love James, but sometimes........ :roll:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:35 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

You had me at "nah"..........you had me at "nah"......... Image
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

You had me at "nah"..........you had me at "nah"......... Image

You really do need to stop calling people out EVERY time they disagree with you.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:12 pm
back to the trade:

Why do we want baron gone?Come on hes like the face of our franchise (With the beard is a pretty nice face) just because he was tired and played bad towards the end of the stretch?I just dont see why we want him out.
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:56 pm
webelieve wrote:back to the trade:

Why do we want baron gone?Come on hes like the face of our franchise (With the beard is a pretty nice face) just because he was tired and played bad towards the end of the stretch?I just dont see why we want him out.

i dont know if its so much that people want baron gone...more just that they feel like we can get a good big man (scoring and rebounding) for him. again, im not sure.

as for me, i really dont want baron to leave. not yet anyway. if baron leaves, we had better have someone that will be able to step in at the point guard and assume those duties. it for damn sure will not be monta (i still think monta can become a point guard...just not for another couple of years). if we trade baron for brand, i think it would be a decent move. i wouldnt be against it, but i wouldnt be jumpin for joy either. i mean, yeah we'd get a post presence, who plays defense, can be a leader, is an allstar and will solve our big man issues for a year or two....but we'd be giving up a top 3 point guard (top 2 IMO, but that's debatable), a position that we are EXTREMELY thin at, someone who is a leader, a smart player, someone who is just super clutch, and someone who was a good all around guy on and off the court.

basically its a question of which is more important to us at this time
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

PreviousNext

Return to Trades