Larry Brown officially is coaching in NBA again....

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:38 pm
Looks like Larry Brown has found a new home for coaching....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3373007

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:41 pm
well... its not 100 percent official though... but yeah.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:36 am
Expected move. Right after Larry became available, Jordan fired Sam Vincent, and it looked like a done deal after that.

I think it's a great signing... but it will take some time before they win big. 2 or 3 years. I actually envision Larry making lots of changes to that team. Morrison will be gone for sure (they'll keep Carroll for that role), and if they can get something good for J-Rich, I think they won't hesitate about trading him.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:01 am
TMC wrote:Expected move. Right after Larry became available, Jordan fired Sam Vincent, and it looked like a done deal after that.

I think it's a great signing... but it will take some time before they win big. 2 or 3 years. I actually envision Larry making lots of changes to that team. Morrison will be gone for sure (they'll keep Carroll for that role), and if they can get something good for J-Rich, I think they won't hesitate about trading him.

Me too..........as soon as I saw Sam Vincent fired, I knew MJ would go after Brown..............good fit for them I think, they dont really have an indentitiy, not too many bad contracts, should be interesting.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:01 am
Bobcats lineup is similar to Pistons when Brown was coaching them. He will really try to get Felton to be a great PG and Mohammed to be the Center or some other big

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to NBA Forum