Josh Smith says Hawks will "shock the world"

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:02 am
aletha33 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Yeah.........talk about facing over whelming odds and trying whatever you can to get motivated!......... :roll:

And your bolded statement up there man, I read somewhere that LeBron taunted/made fun of Stevenson when he iced the game............do you know what he did to him?


so when stevenson does something he thinks is pretty darn nifty, he places his hand, palm facing his face, fingers spread, and starts waving his hand in his own face...

not the slightest idea WTF this is supposed to mean...other than it looking pretty fricken retarded...but he's always been a prick since his high school days in fresno...

anyway, an "overrated" lebron scored on stevenson like he'd been doing all game... and did that hand-waving thing to mock deshawn...

i loved it...hilarious...


Thanks man.............love to hear that kind of stuff, when idiots try to do things like that, when they really have no place or back up to be doing it...........and then have it rammed back down there throats. :mrgreen:

Although Damon Jones is a complete douche (as mentioned he joined the mocking party too) and annoys the hell out of me. :evil:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:38 am
bigstrads wrote:
aletha33 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Yeah.........talk about facing over whelming odds and trying whatever you can to get motivated!......... :roll:

And your bolded statement up there man, I read somewhere that LeBron taunted/made fun of Stevenson when he iced the game............do you know what he did to him?


so when stevenson does something he thinks is pretty darn nifty, he places his hand, palm facing his face, fingers spread, and starts waving his hand in his own face...

not the slightest idea WTF this is supposed to mean...other than it looking pretty fricken retarded...but he's always been a prick since his high school days in fresno...

anyway, an "overrated" lebron scored on stevenson like he'd been doing all game... and did that hand-waving thing to mock deshawn...

i loved it...hilarious...


Thanks man.............love to hear that kind of stuff, when idiots try to do things like that, when they really have no place or back up to be doing it...........and then have it rammed back down there throats. :mrgreen:

Although Damon Jones is a complete douche (as mentioned he joined the mocking party too) and annoys the hell out of me. :evil:


Damon Jones is almost as big of a fool as Stevenson. Guy put it on the record last year during All-Star weekend that he had the best stroke from 3 and this year he was like the first one out of the three point contest.

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:10 pm
well hawks won one.. which is great. They're a noob team and they managed to win one at home something that the Suns and Nuggets have yet to achieve.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 am
Well they shocked the world by winning a game. Now let's see if they can do it again.

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 am
haha...i think that one game is the shock. no way boston loses two in a row to atlanta.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am
This looks like one to download...........just watched the highlights and its packed with em!!

Josh Smith looks to have had an absolutely incredible game!!! saw his personal highlights, jumpers and 3's falling........as well as the usual bad ass dunks.

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 pm
not bad hawks arent getting raped right now.. too bad they dont have homecourt advantage bwashaha

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:41 pm
wow joe johnson is being kobesque or baronesque right now.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:42 pm
my kudos to hawks :D
love them embarrassing the celtics :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:55 pm
hawks dont even need to win now.. they shocked the world.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:15 pm
They shocked the world again. Another win in the bag tying the series 2-2. Just two-three games ago, the Celtics beat them by 23 and 19 and it looked like the brooms were already out. Instead... we have ourselves a series. Joe Johnson and Josh Smith absolutely lit the Celtics up.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1558
» Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 pm
I know, what a game!...I have never rooted for a team from ATL, until now.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:29 am
sleandres wrote:I know, what a game!...I have never rooted for a team from ATL, until now.


Me too. I'd love to see Stern's face if the Hawks advance to the second round. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:56 am
TMC wrote:
sleandres wrote:I know, what a game!...I have never rooted for a team from ATL, until now.


Me too. I'd love to see Stern's face if the Hawks advance to the second round. :wink:


Ohh f*cking hell...........imagine how amazing that would be!!!..........all the "Big Three" love and creaming of jeans for a of Boston vs Fakers finals.............I would be so happy. :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:18 am
yep, i'm officially hawks (sixers and hornets) bandwagon fan for thes playoffs :mrgreen:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests