just out of curiosity

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:05 am
does anyone know why derrick rose is on the banner/link that says "2008 MVP, Vote Now"? (to the right, under the stub hub logo)

haha..i thought it was kinda funny
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 am
EMan32 wrote:does anyone know why derrick rose is on the banner/link that says "2008 MVP, Vote Now"? (to the right, under the stub hub logo)

That's an automatic ads banner that appears completely different pending on your location.

Right now, mine is about a safari in Kenya and a Neil Diamond concert... I wish I had Derrick Rose in it. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:14 am
TMC wrote:
EMan32 wrote:does anyone know why derrick rose is on the banner/link that says "2008 MVP, Vote Now"? (to the right, under the stub hub logo)

That's an automatic ads banner that appears completely different pending on your location.

Right now, mine is about a safari in Kenya and a Neil Diamond concert... I wish I had Derrick Rose in it. :wink:

Yeah..........mine is always advertising NBA apparel and boring crap.

That is kind of weird though..........maybe its the sign of things to come and its a type-o, should be.......... "2018 MVP, start voting now........its gonna happen!" :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:44 am

I noticed that too :mrgreen: Maybe the site just wants people to click so they put rose on it.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

Return to NBA Forum