SEASON OPENER : Vs Atlanta @ HOME

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:28 pm
Favorite moment of the game: when Chris Taft punched Tyronne Lue's weak sh*t into the 3rd row, damn near killing a popcorn guy and decapitating a young child who was screaming "Go Hawks! Yeah Johnson! Boo Warriors!"... motherf*cking kids... I hate them.

Anyone else have a favorite moment of the game?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:58 pm
Id have to say JRiches rejection of Childress layup. Kid didnt see him comming and then landing on him, or maybe tafts break away dunk,
of for that matter MPs breakaway dunk. this team is so fun to watch its hard to pick just one.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:55 pm
Two things I hate when basketball players do:
1. Miss FREE throws.
2. Swat a ball 16 rows deep. If you can get that much hand on the ball you need to just grab the damn thing. I rather have the ball then make some local news coverage highlight. Other then that Warriors looked good.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:45 am
Lordsofacid wrote:hey Migya, wish you were here. this shout out comes from the arena at the internet cafe. :-o Warriors better win. :evil:

Send me the games!

Pietrus scored well but done nothing else!

Dunleavy was not better

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:53 am
zshook wrote:Id have to say JRiches rejection of Childress layup. Kid didnt see him comming and then landing on him, or maybe tafts break away dunk,
of for that matter MPs breakaway dunk. this team is so fun to watch its hard to pick just one.

I believe it was Salim Staudamire Who was rejected and then landed on. To funny, he was taken out of the game just after that play. Welcome to the NBA.

Also stop saying Taft did that much better on the boards then Foyle. Foyle played for three more minutes 21 to Tafts 18

Foyle FG. 2-2 FT. 0-1 REB off-3 tot-6 ast-1 TO-0 BLK-3 PF-2 PTS-4

Taft FG. 2-3 FT. 0-2 REB off-1 tot-4 ast-0 TO-0 BLK3 PF-2 PTS-4
Previous

Return to Game Threads