these playoffs suck big time

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:34 pm
Of course because the warriors are not in, That takes all the fun out of it but all the series in the east are utter bullshit and trash. Low scoring hackfests, thuggery and no skills displayed. Mavs vs Hornets is lousy. I am a suns fan but this series vs the spurs is bullshit, The spurs try and draw a charge of every other offensive play. Its just awful the watch this over physical hackfest spurs team play. I have no respect for the spurs or that organiation and coach. Hou vs jazz is lame series, very boring and no flow. Nuggets vs lakers is the best series of all 8 but just watching the refs baby the lakers really takes the fun out of the competitive fairness
of it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:34 am
I actually think the playoffs in the west are the best I can remember, with so many teams that can beat anybody on any given night. Of course, it would be even better with the Warriors as the last seed...

As for the east... I don't expect to see a competitive series til the conference finals (if ever).
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:32 am
TMC wrote:I actually think the playoffs in the west are the best I can remember, with so many teams that can beat anybody on any given night. Of course, it would be even better with the Warriors as the last seed...

Well it may be a bit early still but it looks Utah has Houston pretty easily and Lakers have Denver also. Looked quite even but might end up with two or three runaway teams after all

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:38 am
Is this a joke, these playoffs r unbelievable. That phoenix spurs game was simply amazing. The cavs wizards series will be more competitive, as will the orlando toronto series and the detroit philly series. I was bored from the mavs hornets game but all the other ones were awsoume.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:46 pm
jimbob631 wrote:Is this a joke, these playoffs r unbelievable. That phoenix spurs game was simply amazing. The cavs wizards series will be more competitive, as will the orlando toronto series and the detroit philly series. I was bored from the mavs hornets game but all the other ones were awsoume.

WORD. that suns spurs game 1 was freakin exciting as hell.. what a game that was!!!! i am rooting for suns to win it all now that warriors arent in it.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:48 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:I actually think the playoffs in the west are the best I can remember, with so many teams that can beat anybody on any given night. Of course, it would be even better with the Warriors as the last seed...

Well it may be a bit early still but it looks Utah has Houston pretty easily and Lakers have Denver also. Looked quite even but might end up with two or three runaway teams after all

Ya man it looks like the jazz are going to walk all over rockets. BUT that was just one of the worst calls i have ever seen in my life last night, that freakin flop by kirilienko ( spelling?) was just absurd.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 pm
jimbob631 wrote:I was bored from the mavs hornets

really...I never get bored of watching Mark Cuban's face when the Mavs lose :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:15 pm
nothing to see here... just Mr Negativity poping in and spreading his cheer once every few days like usual.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:55 pm
bada wrote:nothing to see here... just Mr Negativity poping in and spreading his cheer once every few days like usual.

Why are trying to start some kind of trouble with me for? Does that make you happy. I comment on the this fucked up league. If you consider that negative thats your problem. I dont agree with that.

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 pm
these playoffs are one of the best in years. there could potential upsets in any series except the celtics/hawks and lakers/nuggets series. the rest of the series could go up to 7 games each. and every game is pretty competitive. i dont see how they suck this year.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:41 pm
trlove wrote:
bada wrote:nothing to see here... just Mr Negativity poping in and spreading his cheer once every few days like usual.

Why are trying to start some kind of trouble with me for? Does that make you happy. I comment on the this fucked up league. If you consider that negative thats your problem. I dont agree with that.

Look, everyone here is free to express their opinion whether negative or positive. No problems with that... that is why we are here... to share opinions.

However every single one of your posts is you bitching about things and calling the league and particually Stern every name in the book. Again, you are entitled to that (with the exception of the derogatory slurs that me and TMC had to edit) and I have done nothing to stop you from doing that. But I certainly have my own right to share my opinion back.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:33 pm
bada wrote:
trlove wrote:

Look, everyone here is free to express their opinion whether negative or positive. No problems with that... that is why we are here... to share opinions.

However every single one of your posts is you bitching about things and calling the league and particually Stern every name in the book. Again, you are entitled to that (with the exception of the derogatory slurs that me and TMC had to edit) and I have done nothing to stop you from doing that. But I certainly have my own right to share my opinion back.

ok so I guess that means your bitching about my posts right? Why dont you comment on the thread in stead of trying to start trouble by using the word bitching. By saying I am biching is saying I am bitch right?

See thats where you wrong, You dont have the right to comment about ME because you dont know me as a person and by saying I am bitching is weak and pathetic.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:53 pm
trlove wrote:
bada wrote:
trlove wrote:

ok so I guess that means your bitching about my posts right? Why dont you comment on the thread in stead of trying to start trouble by using the word bitching. By saying I am biching is saying I am bitch right?

See thats where you wrong, You dont have the right to comment about ME because you dont know me as a person and by saying I am bitching is weak and pathetic.

qualudes dude

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm
To me anyone coming on a thread saying such and such is bitching is an idiot to me.
Last edited by trlove on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 pm
ok, I am not going to get into a pissing match with you where we trade insults.

However I will continue to comment on your non sense, negative threads until I see you actually contribute something meaningful to this board.

I am still waiting for your answer from a week or so ago where you said it was FACT that David Stern fixed games... easy to throw out wild, rediculous accusations and then never reply back.

Did Stern do anything personal to you? Being that you are in NJ, do you have any personal dealings with the guy?

Return to NBA Forum