Let the Speculation Begin!

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors keep their 2008 lottery pick?

Yes, another project can't hurt.
18%
No, they don't need anymore youngsters.
82%

Total votes : 11

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:23 pm
If possible, I'd like to try and ship bellinelli to Toronto for the #16 and then parlay the #16 and #14 to the 6-10 range where we could take either an Eric Gordon (if Baron opts out) or a DeAndre Jordan.

The only guys I'd really want in this draft are Rose, Beasley, Bayless, Gordon, Jordon, and Batum and they'll all be gone by the time we pick so I am all for trying to move up in the draft or shipping our pick to someone else in a salary dump.
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:22 pm
Thunder wrote:If possible, I'd like to try and ship bellinelli to Toronto for the #16 and then parlay the #16 and #14 to the 6-10 range where we could take either an Eric Gordon (if Baron opts out) or a DeAndre Jordan.

The only guys I'd really want in this draft are Rose, Beasley, Bayless, Gordon, Jordon, and Batum and they'll all be gone by the time we pick so I am all for trying to move up in the draft or shipping our pick to someone else in a salary dump.

not belli he is gonna be an important part of our future trust me i say harrington and our draft pick and we get a higher pick and dump als
contract.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:27 am
Thunder wrote:If possible, I'd like to try and ship bellinelli to Toronto for the #16 and then parlay the #16 and #14 to the 6-10 range where we could take either an Eric Gordon (if Baron opts out) or a DeAndre Jordan.

I'm not optimistic about Batum's NBA career. I think it has written Pietrus-clone all over him.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:11 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Joe Smith can be traded with another player.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:29 am
JayPat wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Joe Smith can be traded with another player.

Not this season (a bit late, anyway), but he's perfectly tradable for the next one.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:16 am
TMC wrote:
JayPat wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Joe Smith can be traded with another player.

Not this season (a bit late, anyway), but he's perfectly tradable for the next one.

Aka, when the trade period begins again.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Trades