How bout this trade!!

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 pm
Baron Davis and A.HARRINGTON to Miami for Marion and their 1st round if they dont get 1st pick. and we get udons haslem.

tHEN WE sign brand & Jamison

but we have to let go off baron
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 pm
moved to appropriate Trade section
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:51 pm
WarriorsGo18 wrote:Baron Davis and A.HARRINGTON to Miami for Marion and their 1st round if they dont get 1st pick. and we get udons haslem.

to be realistic good trade but signing both brand and jamison is gonna be difficult we still have to resign monta and beans aside trying to afford brand/jamison/marion now i can see this happening if we dump jacksons contract.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:14 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

marion, brand, haslem, and jamison. that's just about the salary cap right there. im assuming you have marion at 2, jamison at 3, haslem at 4, and brand at 5? or do you plan on paying 10million+ per player for one or two of them to come off the bench???
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:39 pm
EMan32 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

marion, brand, haslem, and jamison. that's just about the salary cap right there. im assuming you have marion at 2, jamison at 3, haslem at 4, and brand at 5? or do you plan on paying 10million+ per player for one or two of them to come off the bench???

take out haslem

ellis
jackson
marion
jamison
brand

rose
belinelli
wright
azubuiki
pietrus
perovic
watson
free agent
rookie

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:45 pm
There was a reason why we traded away Jamison!!! He can't play any D in the uptempo type of offense!!! Yeah, he could score but we didn't win too many games either!!!

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 pm
WarriorsGo18 wrote:Baron Davis and A.HARRINGTON to Miami for Marion and their 1st round if they dont get 1st pick. and we get udons haslem.

no offense but this makes absolutely no sense and will never happen.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:54 pm
mista240sx wrote:
EMan32 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

take out haslem

ellis
jackson
marion
jamison
brand

rose
belinelli
wright
azubuiki
pietrus
perovic
watson
free agent
rookie

brand and marion alone is over 30 million. add jamison and monta to that and thats around 50 million. along with jax, you got a ball parked 55-57 million in the starting lineup alone. and thats only a year of brand and a year of marion. and by rose do you mean derrick rose? what are the chances miami gives him up?
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:04 pm
EMan32 wrote:brand and marion alone is over 30 million. add jamison and monta to that and thats around 50 million. along with jax, you got a ball parked 55-57 million in the starting lineup alone. and thats only a year of brand and a year of marion. and by rose do you mean derrick rose? what are the chances miami gives him up?

Dont you know? We have to think up wild and crazy trades that will not happen just to entertain ourselves. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:13 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
EMan32 wrote:brand and marion alone is over 30 million. add jamison and monta to that and thats around 50 million. along with jax, you got a ball parked 55-57 million in the starting lineup alone. and thats only a year of brand and a year of marion. and by rose do you mean derrick rose? what are the chances miami gives him up?

Dont you know? We have to think up wild and crazy trades that will not happen just to entertain ourselves. :wink:

oh my bad...i must not have gotten the memo :wink:

in that case we should just scrap the bench all together. get marion, kg, brand, jamison and have monta run point. fill the bench with d-leaguers that'll sign for 600,000 each. we'll still be over the cap, but hey, as long as we have a bunch of allstars on our team right? :mrgreen:

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:40 pm
i got a better idea why dont we swap the owners for the lakers owner jerry bus then we will be champs in no time i'm gettin tired of the penny pinchin
owner of ours i really wish we had a owner that was commited to actually
winning a championship.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:45 pm
EMan32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

oh my bad...i must not have gotten the memo :wink:

in that case we should just scrap the bench all together. get marion, kg, brand, jamison and have monta run point. fill the bench with d-leaguers that'll sign for 600,000 each. we'll still be over the cap, but hey, as long as we have a bunch of allstars on our team right? :mrgreen:

what wouldnt be the difference we diddnt use our bench this year anyway =)
i bet we would be a better team than this year if we did that i mean thats nellies style anyway playing freaking a 6-7 man rotation all year right? lol

Return to Trades