Where in the world is Robert Horry?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm watching the spurs- jazz game right now, and I'm wondering where Horry is.
He's not on the active list, and i think i remember them saying he pulled something a month or two ago..
Still not back?
So is he really injured or is it like the c-webb situation?

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 am
Robert Horry is jerk off low life scum bag. The Suns need to send their 12th man to take a flagrant on him and bowen in game 1 and injure these guys.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 am
He was injured on March 21st with a left knee contusion..........and has been inactive ever since.

He hasnt officially retired...............yet.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:31 am
bigstrads wrote:He was injured on March 21st with a left knee contusion..........and has been inactive ever since.

He'll probably play two minutes in the whole playoffs, score the bucket to clinch the title and retire. Pretty much what he does every year.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:32 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:He was injured on March 21st with a left knee contusion..........and has been inactive ever since.

He'll probably play two minutes in the whole playoffs, score the bucket to clinch the title and retire. Pretty much what he does every year.

Yup...........knowing Big Shot Bob (or is it Big Shot Rob? :mrgreen: )

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:44 pm
or maybe he can take another cheap shot on steve nash and get away with it and the (edited by bada) in the front office of the nba will side with the spurs and suspend the suns most important players.

fuvk stern
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:55 pm
trlove wrote:or maybe he can take another cheap shot on steve nash and get away with it and the (edited by bada) in the front office of the nba will side with the spurs and suspend the suns most important players.

fuvk stern

Jesus dude.................does any one of your posts not contain atleast "F*ck the NBA/Stern"............damn, its a beaten horse and theres nothing you or anyone can do about it..........just leave it alone, or atleast stop bitching to us about it.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:48 pm
Edited by TMC
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:08 pm
trlove wrote:EDITED by TMC

Geez... this is going to be a productive thread. :shock:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:30 pm
horry was fine winning tittles with houston, even the lakers. it was last year when he fuked up nash, thats when he pissed me off. its all good, the spurs are gonna get smoked anyway sooner or later, they old, they overwith.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:36 am
Easy, trlove. You may thing whatever you want about Stern and the league, but you can't just insult our members like that.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:26 am
TMC wrote:Easy, trlove. You may thing whatever you want about Stern and the league, but you can't just insult our members like that.

Oooooo...........lucky I missed that one then. :wink:

Nice one taking out the trash TMC.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:53 am
TMC wrote:Easy, trlove. You may thing whatever you want about Stern and the league, but you can't just insult our members like that.

when someone says i am bitching and complaining that is an insult to me.
thats disrespectful and obviously this guy is mad about something else for him to write such nonsense. I also dont see how this guy uses the word WE as if he speaks for everyone when he only speaks for himself and himself alone.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:37 pm
trlove wrote:

when someone says i am bitching and complaining that is an insult to me.
thats disrespectful and obviously this guy is mad about something else for him to write such nonsense. I also dont see how this guy uses the word WE as if he speaks for everyone when he only speaks for himself and himself alone.

Fair enough man.........if Id left out the "bitching" bit then it may not have hit so hard..........as such, I apologise for making you feel insulted enough to insult me back (although TMC deleted it before I could see it, so lucky this didnt turn into me ripping your head off back)

But for one thing, I didnt use the word "WE" (take another look at it) as you say, and hence I was not talking for everyone.

I was simply making an observation that, to ME!, it seems like you relate alot of topics (and alot of your posts) to how crap Stern and the NBA are...........which they are............but it just gets a little old when its posted alot, especially when there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.......apart from not watching basketball anymore, which WE arnt going to do.

Return to NBA Forum