Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2008-04-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors keep their playoff hopes alive in Phoenix?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 pm

YES
83%
NO
17%

Total votes : 18

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:48 pm
Thanks GoldenStWarriors fam.

This is my 'official' last post till next season... I'll come by every now and then and lurk... but yeah, I invested too much time and energy for a team that couldn't make it after multiple 'handed-down' opportunities and free chances...

On that note, TRADE BARON and Go Warriors.

Oh yes, Pietrus is STILL an arrogant ass. :bday:
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:51 pm
EmceeT wrote:Thanks GoldenStWarriors fam.

This is my 'official' last post till next season... I'll come by every now and then and lurk... but yeah, I invested too much time and energy for a team that couldn't make it after multiple 'handed-down' opportunities and free chances...

On that note, TRADE BARON and Go Warriors.

Oh yes, Pietrus is STILL an arrogant ass. :bday:

well then you are one of two

# to broke to shell out for your team
#2 not a true fan more of a band wagoner

ps. you loved mp till he sh1t on your poster
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:53 pm
Why is everyone leaving? You guys shut the board down in the offseason or something? I could talk Warriors 24/7 365
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Why is everyone leaving? You guys shut the board down in the offseason or something? I could talk Warriors 24/7 365
last post i swear im leaving because i lost a bet
I like pie

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Why is everyone leaving? You guys shut the board down in the offseason or something? I could talk Warriors 24/7 365

yeah :D :D
for me i just get a lil pissy on all the band wagoners im good ...great season
great wins would do the whole thing again in a second
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:58 pm
JOEL wrote:

I agree! People are expecting too much too fast. We SUCKED hardcore two years ago, and we still sucked last year (although a little less hardcore) and were lucky to make the playoffs. We were better this year and I think we narrowed down our needs (last offseason we needed SO much) so that they can be addressed. As long as each year is a step up I can't complain.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Actually, as much as I hate MP!!! He's picked it up the last few games and I think Mullin might give him his get out of jail card and give him another contract...
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 pm
J-Rich wrote:Actually, as much as I hate MP!!! He's picked it up the last few games and I think Mullin might give him his get out of jail card and give him another contract...

First time I've ever agreed with you. I personally wouldn't give him a new contract, but I think Mully might as long as the price is right.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:02 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:

I agree! People are expecting too much too fast. We SUCKED hardcore two years ago, and we still sucked last year (although a little less hardcore) and were lucky to make the playoffs. We were better this year and I think we narrowed down our needs (last offseason we needed SO much) so that they can be addressed. As long as each year is a step up I can't complain.

good take we can address a couple/few issues and will be locked and loaded for next year
T.S. Eliot

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:04 pm
if the price is right, thats all i really care about. no more overspending!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:06 pm
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:

good take we can address a couple/few issues and will be locked and loaded for next year

Yep! Last year when the season ended EVERYTHING was so up in the air and our financial situation was still a little stretched. I feel like we're in a much better situation financially as well as not having 800 needs that need to be met...we're getting closer

All Star
Oaklandfanatic!!! I got a proposition for ya!!! If the W's land one of the top picks you can come back for the draft in June!!! :)

Rookie
should run more monta beans pick and roll at crunch time

wow. the game really was a summary of the teams season

:-o :shock: :oops: :cry: :evil: 8) :shock: :D :shock: :cry:

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:08 pm
Oh man something is wrong. All the positive people on this board are being negative, and J-Rich is being positive (somewhat)!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:09 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LOL!!...............this team is just insane............although Im sure we will get within one, even take a lead............then just roll over again.

That is a nice and positive statement. :wink:

Hows that look now?

Sounds like something J-Rich would say. :roll:

What is your god damned problem?...........how much longer is this goading going to go on for?.............its pathetic.

How f*cking dare you.

Oh for Christs sake, there was absolutely NOTHING malicious in that post. Generally, when two people dialogue, and one asks a question: "How does that look now," the other answers with an observation: "Sounds like something J-Rich would say." That is how it works. I was simply making a statement. Again, you get offended by something that is not an attack, and cause a problem when there need not be one.

By the way, I wont appologize because I dont feel like I need to. It sounded just like something J-Rich would say, having no hope when there is no reason to be.

Now that has been a trend. I say something, not in anger, and you take it the wrong way. Is this the way it is going to be from now on?
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads