86%
No
14%

Total votes : 7

Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:02 pm
Think he signs? And if so how much?

I'll go out on a limb and say he signs today, 5 years / 42 mil.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:05 pm
I'm sure he'll resign; he was trying to high ball Golden State for 50 million, but I'm sure he knows he's not worth that much. Count on him resigning, not just because he'll get his starting job back but also, because Golden State's finally starting to win and I doubt he'll wanna leave as soon as the drought ends...

... of course, if he does leave and we win (like we would, regardless), I'm sure the Dun-Haters would just rain on the board about how "we got good as soon as Dunleavy left"... Christ :roll:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:37 pm
I think he will sign and I will guess 6 years 49 mill. I do not think they will want Richardson, Murphey, and Dunleavy all having their contracts expire at the same time.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:41 pm
big deal u can easily keep your restricted free agents.(cough cough
G. Arenas not included)

Mullin if u give out another stupid deal then I promise, I'll send The Evil Monkey to your house.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:06 pm
Only time can tell but i would think Mullin knows how hard mike dun trys to get in shape when he is on his last year of his contract, compared to years before. We also have MP ending his contract in two years. I say give Mike Dun a 2 year contract for 11Mill or less, and let MP and mike dun fight for the starting job in a couple of years.
Warriors all the way in the future.

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:37 pm
i think hobbes guess is pretty close...42-44 mil for 5 years (i'm not sure, but i think 5 yrs is max extension?)

i havent' said much over the mdj/pietrus debate, but i really do believe mdj will have a good year regardless. people talk about how he wasn't as aggressive before and that he's trying finally cuz he's in a contract year? i believe otherwise. the biggest reason he wasn't as aggressive before is b/c besides he's unbelievably horrible D, he is/was very weak compared to others his size. however, this year he's slightly LESS physically weak, which makes it easier for him to finish. one thing i never really saw from him was that when he took it to the hole and got fouled, he would NEVER hit the shot with the foul. i believe that now he has more of a chance of that, and he knows it, hence his "greater aggression" towards driving to the basket.

also, he does fit this team fairly well, as we do need better ball movement because the only one who really thinks (and is able to pass) is BD. granted, this is assuming tha we get a center with good interior D

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:43 pm
DUN DEAL :D

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:49 pm
I think if a player signs with their current team they can sign a six year contract. I can not remember for sure though.
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:06 pm
rumored to be 5yr/45M, well I was close

Return to Warriors Basketball