Kenny. George.

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Skinnyman23 wrote:
metalface wrote:ummm... no. He said 2 feet. He thinks dunking is cheating.

Umm... how is dunking cheap by anymeans (even for a guy that doesn't even have to jump to dunk a ball)?

I compare dunking for a big guy to a guy flopping around on defense... you really dont need a whole lot of skill. Kenny George is the most untalented player in college basketball. All he does is dunk because he is tall. I guarantee you that if the rim was raised, he would not be able to dunk, and his career would be done.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:09 am
Skinnyman23 wrote:

Umm... how is dunking cheap by anymeans (even for a guy that doesn't even have to jump to dunk a ball)?

I didn't say I agreed with him. He isn't a basketball fan so I'm sure he thinks that a big guy will dunk every time without having the other team start to foul him or strip the ball whenever he goes up to dunk it. I mean, Shaq is probably still the biggest guy in the league and he's not able to dunk it every time he touches the ball. I told him that but he wasn't hearing any of it.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:20 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Skinnyman23 wrote:

I compare dunking for a big guy to a guy flopping around on defense... you really dont need a whole lot of skill. Kenny George is the most untalented player in college basketball. All he does is dunk because he is tall. I guarantee you that if the rim was raised, he would not be able to dunk, and his career would be done.

If the rim was raised up to let's say 11 feet wouldn't that be unfair for everybody else too. BTW, even with the rim raised up to 11 feet, Kenny doesn't need to jump an awful lot to slam dunk. It would be a lot more difficult (if not impossible) for everybody else to do though (well at least under a game situation).
Previous

Return to Sports Board