Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Warriors 2008-04-08

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Kings play spoiler?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:22 pm

YES
2
11%
NO
16
89%
 
Total votes : 18


All Star
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:45 am
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 30
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:22 pm
Sacramento Kings (36-40) @ Golden State Warriors (46-31)

Start time 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Baron Davis
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Stephen Jackson
PF - Al Harrington
C - Andris Biedrins

Probable starters for the Sacramento Kings
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Anthony Johnson
SG - Kevin Martin
SF - Ron Artest
PF - Mikki Moore
C - Brad Miller

Team leaders this season
PPG - B. Davis (21.9) | K. Martin (23.7)
RPG - A. Biedrins (9.3) | B. Miller (9.5)
APG - B. Davis (7.6) | B. Udrih (4.4)
SPG - B. Davis (2.4) | R. Artest (2.3)
BPG - A. Biedrins (1.2) | B. Miller (1.0)
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:29 pm
I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:39 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.


Jesus f*cking christ...........what is up with you man? yesterday on COD4? agreeing with J-Rich and his bull sh*t a minute ago and now...........this...........?

Im just concerned here bud. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:40 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.



why are you even going ? you just got finished posting nellie f,ed up and that we need to just about rebuild our entire team? why would you even bother showing up...ohh i know you dont want to miss your chance to do the wave...i got u
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:41 pm
I'd rather see Watson at Center then Harrington. At least Watson will TRY
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:42 pm
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.



why are you even going ? you just got finished posting nellie f,ed up and that we need to just about rebuild our entire team? why would you even bother showing up...ohh i know you dont want to miss your chance to do the wave...i got u


I dont think that the Warriors will win so I am a bandwagon fan? You just have to be realistic...

I am going because I like the Warriors. I love them, and I will watch every game. I have front row tickets and will be cheering them on.

I just have a bad feeling about the game....

By the way, dont make personal attacks. I dont like them.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:44 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.



why are you even going ? you just got finished posting nellie f,ed up and that we need to just about rebuild our entire team? why would you even bother showing up...ohh i know you dont want to miss your chance to do the wave...i got u


I dont think that the Warriors will win so I am a bandwagon fan? You just have to be realistic...

I am going because I like the Warriors. I love them, and I will watch every game. I have front row tickets and will be cheering them on.

I just have a bad feeling about the game....

By the way, dont make personal attacks. I dont like them.


wut was personal ...me asking you a valid question why are you going when you just posted all the negatives...
ohhh i know the wave thing must have hurt your feelings :cry:
i am sory for that sf3 please forgive me
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:46 pm
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.



why are you even going ? you just got finished posting nellie f,ed up and that we need to just about rebuild our entire team? why would you even bother showing up...ohh i know you dont want to miss your chance to do the wave...i got u


I dont think that the Warriors will win so I am a bandwagon fan? You just have to be realistic...

I am going because I like the Warriors. I love them, and I will watch every game. I have front row tickets and will be cheering them on.

I just have a bad feeling about the game....

By the way, dont make personal attacks. I dont like them.


wut was personal ...me asking you a valid question why are you going when you just posted all the negatives...
ohhh i know the wave thing must have hurt your feelings :cry:
i am sory for that sf3 please forgive me


We have an entire thread devoted to the wave, and how the people doing the wave were bandwagoners. Then you say that the only reason that I am going is so that I can do the wave. You were obviously calling me a bandwagoner.

And, again, I am going because I love the Warriors.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: the nickel and dime
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:47 pm
This game scares me too. They just beat Denver and the Dubs always seem to just cruise through games against teams like the Kings.

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:51 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.



why are you even going ? you just got finished posting nellie f,ed up and that we need to just about rebuild our entire team? why would you even bother showing up...ohh i know you dont want to miss your chance to do the wave...i got u


I dont think that the Warriors will win so I am a bandwagon fan? You just have to be realistic...

I am going because I like the Warriors. I love them, and I will watch every game. I have front row tickets and will be cheering them on.

I just have a bad feeling about the game....

By the way, dont make personal attacks. I dont like them.


wut was personal ...me asking you a valid question why are you going when you just posted all the negatives...
ohhh i know the wave thing must have hurt your feelings :cry:
i am sory for that sf3 please forgive me


We have an entire thread devoted to the wave, and how the people doing the wave were bandwagoners. Then you say that the only reason that I am going is so that I can do the wave. You were obviously calling me a bandwagoner.

And, again, I am going because I love the Warriors.


it was a jab ur right my bad :oops: ..im just pissed we lost .. and then i get more pissed when i see the negative ( perhaps realistic). i just like to stay positive that WE can pull this off....
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:55 pm
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going out to this game, so they better not lose this, or I will be pissed beyond all else, but I have a bad feeling about it.

If Artest and Miller dont play, Warriors by 10.

If they do play, Sac-Town by 3.



why are you even going ? you just got finished posting nellie f,ed up and that we need to just about rebuild our entire team? why would you even bother showing up...ohh i know you dont want to miss your chance to do the wave...i got u


I dont think that the Warriors will win so I am a bandwagon fan? You just have to be realistic...

I am going because I like the Warriors. I love them, and I will watch every game. I have front row tickets and will be cheering them on.

I just have a bad feeling about the game....

By the way, dont make personal attacks. I dont like them.


wut was personal ...me asking you a valid question why are you going when you just posted all the negatives...
ohhh i know the wave thing must have hurt your feelings :cry:
i am sory for that sf3 please forgive me


We have an entire thread devoted to the wave, and how the people doing the wave were bandwagoners. Then you say that the only reason that I am going is so that I can do the wave. You were obviously calling me a bandwagoner.

And, again, I am going because I love the Warriors.


it was a jab ur right my bad :oops: ..im just pissed we lost .. and then i get more pissed when i see the negative ( perhaps realistic). i just like to stay positive that WE can pull this off....


I understand... I feel the same way at J-Rich.... every day. :wink:

But, seriously, the difference between me and him is that my anger is justified. We are looking from the outside looking in, and I dont like that, this late in the year. He just babbles constantly about nothing. I would love to see them come out and prove me wrong, but I just dont see it happening.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:10 pm
I don't think we're gonna lose this at home, but I also don't think it will mean a difference. NO was our key game, not this one.

Dubs by 6.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: SF Bay Area, USA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:25 pm
I'll be at this game too... Sect. 121, Row 6 by the way. :-o

The fact that we are ALL Warriors fans and we are arguing about how 'good' the team is and its failed playoff push, is sad. Obviously, they are not producing and are letting all of us down.

IMO, Nelly should have put our rookies in more often, EARLIER in the season... I HIGHLY doubt they would have hurt us; not as much as he might have thought... I for one, do NOT doubt our bench (specifically B. Wright & Marco... possibly even POB)...

So stop blaming others opinions and start blaming the Warriors.

Warriors by 8.
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:07 pm
The Warriors have to take this game, in fact, they have to close out 5-0...even if they don't make the Playoffs. Dubs need to go 5-0 and win every game convincingly, just so all of these fans spouting off that this teams downfall is their HEART can be shut the hell up!
Image

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:21 pm
sacramento wouldn't do a spoiler that would be a check shot straight into the head.
we are half breathing.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Next

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron