Game Thread: Warriors @ Memphis Grizzlies 2008-04-04

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors bounce back from a brutal Texas trip?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:52 pm

80%
YES
20%
NO

Total votes: 20

All Star
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:48 pm
J-Rich wrote:It looks like he is not so happy! Like he's looking forward to already being with another team next year...

GET OFF THE MEDIA PIPE :dontknow:

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:56 pm
JReed23 wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:An old fashioned butt-whooping! On to tomorrow...go Kings!
Go kings? :-k

Heck yeah...go Kings against Denver!

All Star
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:01 pm
go kings is cool... i feel like a homer but hell go lakers ouch that just feels WRONG....but whatever lakers knock the mavs

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:05 pm
Yeah...I know huh...I only reserve the "Go Team I don't like" when they are playing a team we dislike even more at that specific time!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:58 pm
JOEL wrote:go kings is cool... i feel like a homer but hell go lakers ouch that just feels WRONG....but whatever lakers knock the mavs
I didn't watch the game because i was at the movies today, but sounds like we won.

All Star
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:58 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
JOEL wrote:go kings is cool... i feel like a homer but hell go lakers ouch that just feels WRONG....but whatever lakers knock the mavs
I didn't watch the game because i was at the movies today, but sounds like we won.

we won bro

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:00 pm
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:

we won bro
Yah I'm going to watch the Lakers if ain't over yet

All Star
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:04 pm
I gotta say I was pissed when marco came in but he has won me over. Great game now we gotta take care of buisness against the hornets.

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:27 pm
I just want to say if the Lakers win tonight, I will never call them fakers again I absolutley promise.

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:18 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:I just want to say if the Lakers win tonight, I will never call them fakers again I absolutley promise.

you can still call em fakers just not for tonight haha... the lakers will always be the fakers to me regardless of whether or not they beat the mavs... but since they did win they are still the fakers

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 pm
Yes indeedy...only 1 game behind the Mavs and .5 behind the Nuggs!

All Star
» Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:27 pm
Viz wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:I just want to say if the Lakers win tonight, I will never call them fakers again I absolutley promise.

you can still call em fakers just not for tonight haha... the lakers will always be the fakers to me regardless of whether or not they beat the mavs... but since they did win they are still the fakers

YEAH THATS A HEAVY PROMISE...better to stick with ...just for tonight :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:08 am
Hey, everything went our way yesterday. We won, the Lakers defeated Dallas, Brandan Wright and Belinelli got ample time to prove themselves in the game, we didn't have to play our key guys more than necessary...

We have a reason to keep believing!!!