All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:05 pm
JReed23 wrote:
JOEL wrote:I LOVE IT reed two takes
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D
Happy you enjoyed it :wink:

i am learning from the master :D
truth is i posted it knowing it wasnt a big deal but kinda wanted to toss some bait out for sf3 and yourself :mrgreen:
sf3 bit harder..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i'm done .
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:13 pm
JOEL wrote:
JReed23 wrote:

truth is i posted it knowing it wasnt a big deal but kinda wanted to toss some bait out for sf3 and yourself :mrgreen:
sf3 bit harder..
i'm done .
Nah, man I remember how stoked I was last season when the schedule came out and the 9ers got some notional love. maybe the raiders will win their first two games then go 0-8 like we did last year. I hate the NFL right now :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:21 pm
JReed23 wrote:
JOEL wrote:
JReed23 wrote:

sf3 bit harder..
i'm done .
Nah, man I remember how stoked I was last season when the schedule came out and the 9ers got some notional love. maybe the raiders will win their first two games then go 0-8 like we did last year. I hate the NFL right now :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i did read an article cant remember the particulars but the broncos qtr back plummer? called out his go to receiver guess the guy has had bunches of of feild trouble dui , in coach's office for butt chewings and the lastes is he tore like a gash and a tendon in his right arm...said he and his brother were messing around and he put his arm through a tv set....we may win the opener but truth is i dont even know if kiffen will make the season....am hearing strong reports on russel ...he moved to alameda( where the raiders practice feild is) like 5 weeks ago and has been working out daily? who knows...raiders need pacman :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:50 am
Jay Cutler was talking about Marshall, saying that's his guy but he's pissed off at him right now or something like that.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:43 pm
Yeah this game is gonna be HOOJEE

We owned the Broncos last time, And will own em again this time.. Javon will catch the deep ball, Gerald Warren and Cooper Carlisie will also wanna show up there former team.

Seen this West Coast Game doesn't clash with any Niners Mardi Gras type Tailgate, maybe some heads like Robdikum, Jreed23, Xbay and sfgiant might just jump on this years real bandwagon. :mrgreen:

The More the Merrier guys... AUTUMN WIND BABYY!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:42 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Yeah this game is gonna be HOOJEE

We owned the Broncos last time, And will own em again this time.. Javon will catch the deep ball, Gerald Warren and Cooper Carlisie will also wanna show up there former team.

Seen this West Coast Game doesn't clash with any Niners Mardi Gras type Tailgate, maybe some heads like Robdikum, Jreed23, Xbay and sfgiant might just jump on this years real bandwagon. :mrgreen:

The Raiders have a bandwagon? I didn't know they were winning. I thought they still sucked.

Patrick Willis >>>>>>>>>> Raiders defense. I'll take that ANY DAY of the year.

Besides, don't get all hyped up about Monday Night Football. No one really watches it besides the fans of the teams that are playing. Besides, there's rarely any good teams playing for MNF.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:09 am
xbay wrote:

The Raiders have a bandwagon? I didn't know they were winning. I thought they still sucked.

Patrick Willis >>>>>>>>>> Raiders defense. I'll take that ANY DAY of the year.

Besides, don't get all hyped up about Monday Night Football. No one really watches it besides the fans of the teams that are playing. Besides, there's rarely any good teams playing for MNF.

Dude you have 1 good linebacker... Sure Patrick Willis is a stud, but I'd rather have the trio of Thomas Howard, Kirk Morrisson and whoever else is filling the other LB spot then the 1 man show of Patrick Willis (Hell i think TMC would even agree that 2 Linebackers are better then 1)

Hey Monday Night Football is a accomplishment at this pathetic stage of the Raiders history, i'll take it!!!!

And sure no body is watching it cause Rednecks like me and you are eating fried chicken and drinking Coors and watching Shawn Michaels HBK run around a Rassling Ring thumping his chest and fiddling with his opponents family jewels... Don't blame the Raiders or the NFL. Just Blame your fucked up society that more and more people keep tuning in each week and selling out Basketball Arenas to watch a show produced by Vince McMahon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:25 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Dude you have 1 good linebacker... Sure Patrick Willis is a stud, but I'd rather have the trio of Thomas Howard, Kirk Morrisson and whoever else is filling the other LB spot then the 1 man show of Patrick Willis (Hell i think TMC would even agree that 2 Linebackers are better then 1)

Not this time. P-Willie is not human. Actually, he's the best thing that happened to mankind since Chuck Norris.

8)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:20 am
TMC wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Dude you have 1 good linebacker... Sure Patrick Willis is a stud, but I'd rather have the trio of Thomas Howard, Kirk Morrisson and whoever else is filling the other LB spot then the 1 man show of Patrick Willis (Hell i think TMC would even agree that 2 Linebackers are better then 1)

Not this time. P-Willie is not human. Actually, he's the best thing that happened to mankind since Chuck Norris.

8)

Oh shucks man... Well i see Kirk Morrisson and Thomas Howard in the non human catagory.

Geesh if P-Willie is Chuck Norris then Kirk Morrisson and Thomas Howard gotta be the Starsky and Hutch of Linebackers :mrgreen:

Nah man don't agree still... Rather build my franchise around 2 Great Linebackers in Morrisson and Howard then build it around one stellar LB... I mean Kirk Morrisson ain't far off the mark on P-Willie in terms of production.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:11 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Nah man don't agree still... Rather build my franchise around 2 Great Linebackers in Morrisson and Howard then build it around one stellar LB... I mean Kirk Morrisson ain't far off the mark on P-Willie in terms of production.

I don't. Kirk and Howard are two really good LBs, but I'd still pick one truly great LB above two good ones. Look at what Ray Lewis has done for Baltimore and you'll get a good idea of the impact P-Willie can have.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 am
TMC wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Nah man don't agree still... Rather build my franchise around 2 Great Linebackers in Morrisson and Howard then build it around one stellar LB... I mean Kirk Morrisson ain't far off the mark on P-Willie in terms of production.

I don't. Kirk and Howard are two really good LBs, but I'd still pick one truly great LB above two good ones. Look at what Ray Lewis has done for Baltimore and you'll get a good idea of the impact P-Willie can have.

Yes but P-Willie is expected to make all the plays cause there's no one else doing anything on that Niners D (Nate Clements is getting paid.... but that's about it)

Least with the Raiders D, We got big time players on the Defensive Side ball, If Kirk Morrisson ain't tackling then Scrabble and Thomas Howard are getting intercepts or Derrick Burgess and the Dline are getting sacks... Obviously i don't wanna say Oakland Raiders D is like the invention of the wheel cause they have had major flaws in stopping the run.

But P-Willie just be a glorified Dwayne Wade... Great player on **** team!
(His stats are boosted by the fact no body else in the Red and Gold is showing up on Sunday to play Defense)
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:52 am

hahahaha, won't happen man! you sound like my brother, he used to play the freakin raiders soundtrack in his car, and loaded up autumn wind when he used to play NFL 2k whatever and you could load soundtracks. As for bandwagons, don't jump on any. My teams are my teams, but i appreciate the constant enthusiasm from a fan of such a consistently CRAP team.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:19 am
mondaynight will have denvers shanahan fing pissed...
national tv and his old receiver will be going yard after russell completes the long ball to javon walker . fu denver .
big key will be if huggy bear fargus will be able to use his speed in our running game last year denvers run stopping ability was missing

RAIDER NATION BABY
T.S. Eliot
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Doubt it, GO BRONCOS! :bday:
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board