Game Thread: Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks 2008-03-02

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Nowitzki make his return against the Warriors?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:39 pm

YES
29%
NO
71%

Total votes : 14

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:26 am
Guys do you realize that to go to the playoffs we have to win all the final 7 games??5 of them are quite affordable, but we have to win both in NO and Pho...at the same time hoping that Dallas and Denver will lose their tough games, because if they win them we have no chance.

We basically blew our chances in this back to back...i can't say we had a chance in Dallas(back to back game) but in San Antonio they really threw away the game, and they had chances to win that.

Blame on Nellie who has overplayed both Jackson and especially Baron.
What do you expect from him? He hasnìt missed a game this season and played 40 min most of the games.We had to buy a good backup for him at the beginning of the season, or just keep J-Rich...with J-Rich, we would be up there fighting for the 1st spot in the West.WE miss you man.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:01 am
i think everyone needs to quiet down with this blame nellie for over-playing BD and Jax and Ellis...

You ever think that if Nellie DID NOT overplay those three we'd still be at 45 wins?

No way...instead of at least still talking playoffs, we'd be talking about the 2008-2009 season at this point.

You guys should know that as soon as BD is out of the game our team falls apart... he HAD to overplay them to over achieve the way we have.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:11 am
gianmatriz wrote:Guys do you realize that to go to the playoffs we have to win all the final 7 games??5 of them are quite affordable, but we have to win both in NO and Pho...at the same time hoping that Dallas and Denver will lose their tough games, because if they win them we have no chance.

We basically blew our chances in this back to back...i can't say we had a chance in Dallas(back to back game) but in San Antonio they really threw away the game, and they had chances to win that.

Blame on Nellie who has overplayed both Jackson and especially Baron.
What do you expect from him? He hasnìt missed a game this season and played 40 min most of the games.We had to buy a good backup for him at the beginning of the season, or just keep J-Rich...with J-Rich, we would be up there fighting for the 1st spot in the West.WE miss you man.

i think the only team we can catch is dallas. denver's in - they've got the easiest remaining schedule - they're in

we're at 45 wins, dallas is at 47...

we have as wins (hopefully) memphis, sac, clips, & seattle... that's at least 49 wins. that leaves NO, Denver, & Phoenix... take 2 out of 3... 51 wins.

dallas has as wins: seattle and seattle... they're gonna be at least at 49 wins minimum.

i suspect they're gonna lose at Lakers & at Phoenix & to NO (if by that time NO is playing for something)...

utah and portland are the big if's here...let's just say they split that... that'll give them 50...

:( holy crap...it's actually beginning to hit, that the prospect of us not making it is actually pretty damn good...
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:27 am
remeber dallas still only beat one 500 team they portlands trying spoiler hornets one the top spot phoenix wants the 3 seed and win the division la lakers are trying to wint the division two we still a good shot
I like pie
Previous

Return to Game Threads