Who misses mista240sx and tmle04 wild and crazy trades?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:03 pm
I was just bored and thought it was kinda funny how neither of the above mentioned two have posted hardly anything since the trade deadline............I think its a little weird............why do you guys think this is?

Anyway, I shall look forward to thier return, was always fun to see those crazy ass trades and shoot them down.........or get good ideas for my NBA Live seasons! :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:16 pm
bigstrads wrote:I was just bored

It shows... :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:19 pm
Not I :mrgreen:
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:38 pm
bigstrads wrote:I was just bored and thought it was kinda funny how neither of the above mentioned two have posted hardly anything since the trade deadline............I think its a little weird............why do you guys think this is?

Anyway, I shall look forward to thier return, was always fun to see those crazy ass trades and shoot them down.........or get good ideas for my NBA Live seasons! :mrgreen:

well bigstrads as far as me not being on here i just got a new job working odd hours and i been to the hospital a couple of times for anxiety attacks
it kinda sucks because its really the first time im coping with these attacks
i guess its more common than i thought it was though its all new to me.... anyways looks like nobody really missed us anyways haha
hope this makes you understand why i havent posted so much lately glad you missed me though bigs :mrgreen:
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:50 am
mista240sx wrote:well bigstrads as far as me not being on here i just got a new job working odd hours and i been to the hospital a couple of times for anxiety attacks
i guess its more common than i thought it was though its all new to me....

Yeah, it's pretty common, but still, the first time it happens, it's also pretty scary.

The best thing you can do is read a lot about them to understand what you're going through when you're in the middle of one.

After that, don't read anything else, don't pay attention to them and just relax as much as you can. And find a sport you like. It helps a lot, particularly if it's an aerobic spot like swimming or something like that.

Those attacks will go away with time. They're not dangerous, so it's just a matter of time til you learn to control them.

Good luck with it, bro.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:44 am
mista240sx wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I was just bored and thought it was kinda funny how neither of the above mentioned two have posted hardly anything since the trade deadline............I think its a little weird............why do you guys think this is?

well bigstrads as far as me not being on here i just got a new job working odd hours and i been to the hospital a couple of times for anxiety attacks
i guess its more common than i thought it was though its all new to me.... anyways looks like nobody really missed us anyways haha
hope this makes you understand why i havent posted so much lately glad you missed me though bigs :mrgreen:

Ahh man, sorry to hear about that..................getting a job is tough! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, what TMC said is good stuff..............get better soon man. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:47 pm
Oh mista240sx, that sucks. I tease about the ridiculous trades, that is really bad to hear. I hope you get better bro, take care of yourself so we can hear from you again soon! :D

Return to Trades