Dallas loses to Denver

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:49 pm
I would just like to bid farewell to Dallas' hopes of making the playoffs. They just dropped their 9th games against a team with a winning record. Making that trade was a sign of desperation and its not paying off.
And Im glad to see Nene come back from ball cancer tonight.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:44 am
haha... I'd love to see Cuban's face if they finally don't make the playoffs after trading for Kidd.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:55 am
TMC wrote:haha... I'd love to see Cuban's face if they finally don't make the playoffs after trading for Kidd.

TNT interviewed him DURING the game last night. What a jackoff.

I don't think I've ever seen an owner that so desperately doesn't deserve to own a franchise. Cuban is a little bitch. He was even complaining about the calls DURING THE INTERVIEW. "Well, y'know, the calls haven't been going our way." :roll: Please, Mark. When have you EVER thought the calls have gone your way?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:05 am
32 wrote:
TMC wrote:haha... I'd love to see Cuban's face if they finally don't make the playoffs after trading for Kidd.

I don't think I've ever seen an owner that so desperately doesn't deserve to own a franchise. Cuban is a little bitch. He was even complaining about the calls DURING THE INTERVIEW. "Well, y'know, the calls haven't been going our way." :roll: Please, Mark. When have you EVER thought the calls have gone your way?

Co-sign...............Cuban is the ultimate uber bitcher..........guy is so annoying and I would love to see Dallas not make the playoffs, and then Kidd retires in 1-2 years, with Craphouse following, and they have no backcourt.

Hey 32! you need to change your sig again dude...........get that guy out of there! you know who I mean. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:41 am
bigstrads wrote:
32 wrote:

Co-sign...............Cuban is the ultimate uber bitcher..........guy is so annoying and I would love to see Dallas not make the playoffs, and then Kidd retires in 1-2 years, with Craphouse following, and they have no backcourt.

Hey 32! you need to change your sig again dude...........get that guy out of there! you know who I mean. :wink:

Au countraire, my friend. After the way CWebb held down our honor on TNT last night against the hated Charles Barkley, I feel compelled to keep him until the season's end.

But someone who DOES need to change up his sig is XBay for copping on my SJax and Barnes pics... :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:27 pm
32 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
32 wrote:

Au countraire, my friend. After the way CWebb held down our honor on TNT last night against the hated Charles Barkley, I feel compelled to keep him until the season's end.

But someone who DOES need to change up his sig is XBay for copping on my SJax and Barnes pics... :mrgreen:

Fair enough actually............anyone who sticks it to Sir Fat F**k is exonerated from all scrutiny................perhaps. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:09 pm
32 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
32 wrote:

Stealing? What are you ever so talking about? :mrgreen:

But nah really, I didn't notice we had the same pics until now that you brought it up. I'll change it up, though. I wanted to change up the rotation anyway.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:18 pm
You just know the Dubs are waiting for their games against Dallas. Sh*t who isn't lol.

Return to NBA Forum