The world needs more Cheerleaders like this....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 pm
martin wrote:personally to me (the last one) it's disgusting,
guys, do you have any sense of what natural beauty is? have you got anything naturally beautiful back in your country? you know - smooth skin without PHOTOSHOP, beautiful face without make up, nice breast not getting woman into a hurting back problems, little waist and a normal ass, that wouldn't take two seats in the cinema? i guess they can't even ride a bike without falling down :mrgreen:
is it so bad, that you need all this artificial gunnery to make them look desirable?
no, really, that ice-t milf really stinks,
at least the previous girl had just photoshop and hard makeup treatment
:mrgreen:
I knew posting the Coco pics would be somewhat controversial because many guys have mixed feeling about her. I, of course, am one that think she is hot - rough around the edges and her face isn't the cutest, but nonetheless everyone has there own idea of beauty. I just don't see how any guy wouldn't want that asss bouncing in front of them... :mrgreen:

Take a step back before you tread on my morals martin, especially when your judgment is based on a few pictures. I am more of a natural kind of guy myself, the last three girls (including my current girlfriend of 3 years) have all been naturally big breasted (Double Ds). Now while I sympathize with what problems they may face currently and in the future, they didn't ask for them, and I'm not complaining.

Some guys like fat chicks, so those guys should be frowned upon because they are lusting after unhealthy women, thus contributing to the idea that's OK to be obese? Big breast and big asses are what do it for me, ask my girl I can keep my hands off them, lol.

As far as the cosmetic surgery debate, I'm not going to waste my time arguing this, it is as old as the first breast implants and a area where nobody is likely to change the other's mind.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:15 pm
bigstrads wrote:
guys, do you have any sense of what natural beauty is? have you got anything naturally beautiful back in your country? you know - smooth skin without PHOTOSHOP, beautiful face without make up, nice breast not getting woman into a hurting back problems, little waist and a normal ass, that wouldn't take two seats in the cinema? i guess they can't even ride a bike without falling down :mrgreen:
is it so bad, that you need all this artificial gunnery to make them look desirable?

I have to admit............that last one is DEEEE-scuzting..........ugly as hell, and horribly shaped big ass...........and implants too..........esshhh.

Does the girl above have implants in her ass too? it looked more natural than than IceT's chick...............
Just posting pics guys, take it easy...

I don't know if Angel's had work done, but her butt looks waaay bigger in some of her pics and even her breast when you look around for the right pics. I wouldn't doubt it though.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:37 pm

hahaha...if you can come to america and find a hot chick that doesnt wear much makeup, the point her out to me! american girls got so much cake on the face its ridiculous how they look without it...take a look at eva longoria without makeup. BOOTSY! but with makeup, one of the most banging chicks in the world
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:38 pm
JReed23 wrote:
I knew posting the Coco pics would be somewhat controversial because many guys have mixed feeling about her. I, of course, am one that think she is hot - rough around the edges and her face isn't the cutest, but nonetheless everyone has there own idea of beauty. I just don't see how any guy wouldn't want that asss bouncing in front of them... :mrgreen:

Take a step back before you tread on my morals martin, especially when your judgment is based on a few pictures. I am more of a natural kind of guy myself, the last three girls (including my current girlfriend of 3 years) have all been naturally big breasted (Double Ds). Now while I sympathize with what problems they may face currently and in the future, they didn't ask for them, and I'm not complaining.

Some guys like fat chicks, so those guys should be frowned upon because they are lusting after unhealthy women, thus contributing to the idea that's OK to be obese? Big breast and big asses are what do it for me, ask my girl I can keep my hands off them, lol.

As far as the cosmetic surgery debate, I'm not going to waste my time arguing this, it is as old as the first breast implants and a area where nobody is likely to change the other's mind.

no, prob, man, we are on different side of the taste for women, so, yeah, let it go.

plus - i do have fever today :wink:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:42 pm
martin wrote:
JReed23 wrote:

no, prob, man, we are on different side of the taste for women, so, yeah, let it go.

plus - i do have fever today :wink:
I'll post some more organic girls next time, lol.

And Eman I know you didn't just use Bootsy in a sentence... OMFG!!! That shiit cracks me up, I haven't heard bootsy in like 5 years, lol.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:04 pm
JReed23 wrote:And Eman I know you didn't just use Bootsy in a sentence... OMFG!!! That shiit cracks me up, I haven't heard bootsy in like 5 years, lol.

haha...i also intend on bringing back "fresh"
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 pm
EMan32 wrote:

hahaha...if you can come to america and find a hot chick that doesnt wear much makeup, the point her out to me! american girls got so much cake on the face its ridiculous how they look without it...take a look at eva longoria without makeup. BOOTSY! but with makeup, one of the most banging chicks in the world

haven't been to america. though lots of friends been there. one said he met this 40 + woman who asked him to touch her 'implanted' tit. plus i know american saying - "pus*y is pus*y'. plus i worked for a man in norway, who's been a sailor. so once he came to lithuania, or-more precisely- klaipeda, he'd say he never saw so many beautiful girls in one place so, while there's becoming more and more common to do plastic surgery for women back in here, i still can enjoy these naturally born and raised girls that haven't gone to extinction :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:12 am
martin wrote:
EMan32 wrote:

haven't been to america. though lots of friends been there. one said he met this 40 + woman who asked him to touch her 'implanted' tit. plus i know american saying - "pus*y is pus*y'. plus i worked for a man in norway, who's been a sailor. so once he came to lithuania, or-more precisely- klaipeda, he'd say he never saw so many beautiful girls in one place so, while there's becoming more and more common to do plastic surgery for women back in here, i still can enjoy these naturally born and raised girls that haven't gone to extinction :mrgreen:
Don't get the wrong idea - not all American women are made of plastic. Pop culture and Hollywood give many people the wrong idea of America, much like our mentally challenged President does as well.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 am
JReed23 wrote:
martin wrote:
EMan32 wrote:

Don't get the wrong idea - not all American women are made of plastic. Pop culture and Hollywood give many people the wrong idea of America, much like our mentally challenged President does as well.

i do not. very much great composers (feldman, glass) and writers(bukowski, faulkner) come from america. i truly believe if i was to america, would find many good things down on earth. as for it's poitical and pop culture stance - it's same **** here as well - hypocrisy, corruption and 'i'm proud of selling my body' or 'i will sing with my tits'.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:22 am
I don't find Coco particularly hot either.
She is sexy in an over the top sci-fi kind of way, as seen in comic books.
I'm a fan of curves, when their natural.

Now Vida Guerra....
That's a natural wonder to behold!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:27 am
This is the only Coco for me...

(maybe it went by a different name there, which would ruin my joke... whatever, I tried :wink: )
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:44 am
Jackattack wrote:I don't find Coco particularly hot either.
She is sexy in an over the top sci-fi kind of way, as seen in comic books.
I'm a fan of curves, when their natural.

Now Vida Guerra....
That's a natural wonder to behold!!
I posted some Vida a while back, I'll probably throw up some Buffy the Body here in a while.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:23 am

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:57 pm
how about this kind of cheerleaders? :mrgreen:

http://suicidegirls.com/tour/

just push free preview photos
All Star
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:53 pm
gents can we get this thread going again?

i mean dayum :!: i just looked through it yesterday,migyas my board hero :wink:
Go Ham
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum