This is why duke sucks

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:47 am
haha well with them out of the tourney i just thought it would be a good time to bust these out.

heres the first one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fYOgC2Qbqh4

and the second one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8mkwpAKUxv0

the first ones the parody of this is why im hot and the second they use that old eminem song stan.

haha these things are pretty funny check em out
Go Ham
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:04 pm
Yeah I hate Duke, I'm planning on rubbing this loss in the face of my Duke fan of a co-worker!

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:55 pm
ive hated duke for so long...they've run the same system for what seems like forever adn that rarely translates to the NBA. the exceptions IMO being grant hill, corey maggette, elton brand, carlos boozer and shane battier. you might be able to make the case for others, but most dukies have to be in a system similar to coach k's to succeed in the NBA.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:15 am
EMan32 wrote:ive hated duke for so long...they've run the same system for what seems like forever adn that rarely translates to the NBA. the exceptions IMO being grant hill, corey maggette, elton brand, carlos boozer and shane battier. you might be able to make the case for others, but most dukies have to be in a system similar to coach k's to succeed in the NBA.
Yup JJ got drafted based on hype and thats all. Every year it's the same story with Duke - They are good shooters, no inside game, poor D, gay coach.... with bad hair piece - who's he think he's foolin'?!?

Return to Sports Board