jazz-lakers

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Rookie
Posts: 123
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm
anybody watching this game? anybody else hear jerry sloan very clearly say to the ref "God damn mother ******"

hahaahahaha that was priceless.

btw, jazz are getting SPANKED by LA. I hate both teams, but i hate utah a little more
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 pm
And we will not pass the Lakers. At least we have a chance to pass Utah. I am rooting for the Lakers.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 pm
I don't care who is playing the Jazz I will never root for them. Lakers all the way............but just for tonight :wink: 8)

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:26 pm
sorry to burst your bubble but utah will be top 4 seed because denver is too crappy to catch up. No way GSW makes it to top 4 seed. I just don't see it... not with our usual tenancy to cruise after every 2 wins.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:20 pm
WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:37 pm
speakonitgod wrote:WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY



what thats hecka crazy i wouldnt of ever figured that lmao
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:25 am
JOEL wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY



what thats hecka crazy i wouldnt of ever figured that lmao


Yea there was a delay of game because fans were throwing sh*t onto the floor right after the Fakers sealed the deal. I can't stand Jazz fans they are pathetic.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:36 am
speakonitgod wrote:
JOEL wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY



what thats hecka crazy i wouldnt of ever figured that lmao


Yea there was a delay of game because fans were throwing sh*t onto the floor right after the Fakers sealed the deal. I can't stand Jazz fans they are pathetic.



damn, you hate jazz fans as people not just as jazz fans. thats funny.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 am
speakonitgod wrote:WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY


Again? I don't like the Spurs, but I remember they did that last year in the Western Conference Finals against them and threw beer and popcorn at the Spurs. What a classless, immature, unnecessary behavior. Jazz fans are a freaking joke. They make LA fans look like gods and goddesses.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:32 am
metalface wrote:damn, you hate jazz fans as people not just as jazz fans. thats funny.


This much is true 8)

xbaywarrior wrote:Again? I don't like the Spurs, but I remember they did that last year in the Western Conference Finals against them and threw beer and popcorn at the Spurs. What a classless, immature, unnecessary behavior. Jazz fans are a freaking joke. They make LA fans look like gods and goddesses.


They are truly classless. They are also the only fans I know of that go around to other message boards just to cause trouble. They lead pathetic lives and can't stand the fact that they have no fans outside of Utah. Just go to google and type in Utah sucks and see how many feel the same way. Wonder why....
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:35 am
Mental Health in Utah wrote:The U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration released a report that says the state of Utah is number one in the nation for adult mental health problems. Is something in the water?


:crazy: [-(
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:01 pm
Are mormons known for banging their sisters? I wasn't aware. I thougt it was all about marrying a new under-age chick when the old gone turns 26 but I didn't know about the incestous nature of it.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:02 pm
cladden wrote:Are mormons known for banging their sisters?


They are known for incest. :|

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest