jazz-lakers

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm
anybody watching this game? anybody else hear jerry sloan very clearly say to the ref "God damn mother ******"

hahaahahaha that was priceless.

btw, jazz are getting SPANKED by LA. I hate both teams, but i hate utah a little more

Fact: Brighton, England is awesome
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 pm
And we will not pass the Lakers. At least we have a chance to pass Utah. I am rooting for the Lakers.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 pm
I don't care who is playing the Jazz I will never root for them. Lakers all the way............but just for tonight :wink: 8)

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:26 pm
sorry to burst your bubble but utah will be top 4 seed because denver is too crappy to catch up. No way GSW makes it to top 4 seed. I just don't see it... not with our usual tenancy to cruise after every 2 wins.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:20 pm
WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:37 pm
speakonitgod wrote:WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY

what thats hecka crazy i wouldnt of ever figured that lmao
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:25 am
JOEL wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:WOOOOOW HOW ABOUT THOSE GREAT MORMON JAZZ FANS THROWING DEBRIS ONTO THE COURT WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ABOUT TO LOSE!? REAL CLASSY MORMON SISTER BANGERS....REAL CLASSY

Yea there was a delay of game because fans were throwing sh*t onto the floor right after the Fakers sealed the deal. I can't stand Jazz fans they are pathetic.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:36 am
speakonitgod wrote:
JOEL wrote:

Yea there was a delay of game because fans were throwing sh*t onto the floor right after the Fakers sealed the deal. I can't stand Jazz fans they are pathetic.

damn, you hate jazz fans as people not just as jazz fans. thats funny.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 am

Again? I don't like the Spurs, but I remember they did that last year in the Western Conference Finals against them and threw beer and popcorn at the Spurs. What a classless, immature, unnecessary behavior. Jazz fans are a freaking joke. They make LA fans look like gods and goddesses.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:32 am
metalface wrote:damn, you hate jazz fans as people not just as jazz fans. thats funny.

This much is true 8)

xbaywarrior wrote:Again? I don't like the Spurs, but I remember they did that last year in the Western Conference Finals against them and threw beer and popcorn at the Spurs. What a classless, immature, unnecessary behavior. Jazz fans are a freaking joke. They make LA fans look like gods and goddesses.

They are truly classless. They are also the only fans I know of that go around to other message boards just to cause trouble. They lead pathetic lives and can't stand the fact that they have no fans outside of Utah. Just go to google and type in Utah sucks and see how many feel the same way. Wonder why....
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:35 am
Mental Health in Utah wrote:The U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration released a report that says the state of Utah is number one in the nation for adult mental health problems. Is something in the water?

:crazy: [-(
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:01 pm
Are mormons known for banging their sisters? I wasn't aware. I thougt it was all about marrying a new under-age chick when the old gone turns 26 but I didn't know about the incestous nature of it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:02 pm
cladden wrote:Are mormons known for banging their sisters?

They are known for incest. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Return to NBA Forum