Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Clippers 2008-03-19

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors bounce back against the Clippers?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:31 pm

82%
YES
9
18%
NO
2

Total votes: 11

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:07 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:BIGS i love your commitment to excellence!!!


Ugh... no... :roll:


Whats that suppose to mean? :evil:


See, Bigs, this is where the whole England vs American culture thing comes into play. I wasnt talking about you being a bad fan. JOEL brought up the Raiders' motto "Committment to Excellence." I was making fun of their motto, not you. Too bad they cant committ to excellence. :wink:


Ahh...............gotcha.............. :oops: :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:BIGS i love your commitment to excellence!!!


Ugh... no... :roll:


Whats that suppose to mean? :evil:


See, Bigs, this is where the whole England vs American culture thing comes into play. I wasnt talking about you being a bad fan. JOEL brought up the Raiders' motto "Committment to Excellence." I was making fun of their motto, not you. Too bad they cant committ to excellence. :wink:


Ahh...............gotcha.............. :oops: :mrgreen:


ahhhh sf3 even though i said not one word to you , somehow you found yourself in a twist. :mrgreen:
i will admitt it sf3 my point had a double edge
one i did like bigs commitment .. and i knew you would chatch the excellence part :D
Last edited by JOEL on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:35 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I'm here, you can all celebrate now!!! Missed the first half while I was at work :cry: but still loving it!!!!!!!


cap..... i hope you make it up for dallas
and that you make time for a platinum over! my wife and i have 4
seats down semi low for that game and were gonna put on a que b the game
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 24
» Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Glad that we beat the Clips tonight. I was very dissapointed in the Kings game. I actually didn;t get to see most of that game and I'm glad about that haha. The 3's came early and it seemed to cool down a bit in the 2nd half, but they played a good game tonight. Always good to see the Nuggets loose as well.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:15 pm
GSW fan in NY wrote:I actually didn;t get to see most of that game and I'm glad about that haha.


You don't know how lucky you are lol :oops:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:11 am
Man did Thornton look good in the second half. He ate us alive. Nice win. I love how Monta came in, put the team on his shoulders and just let everyone know that there was no way the Warriors could lose this one.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:01 am
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I'm here, you can all celebrate now!!! Missed the first half while I was at work :cry: but still loving it!!!!!!!


cap..... i hope you make it up for dallas
and that you make time for a platinum over! my wife and i have 4
seats down semi low for that game and were gonna put on a que b the game


Well I'll be up in the Bay Area for sure, it's just whether I can get some tickets that aren't ridiculously expensive, but are also not in the last row. I'm working on it!

Oh and about the game last night....I think the first few minutes of the 4th and the last 2 minutes of this game were very good displays of why our bench stays on the bench. That last lineup, with Barnes as the only veteran....oh man were they uncoordinated and disjointed...it was like watching Junior High basketball :)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 am
cladden wrote:Man did Thornton look good in the second half. He ate us alive. Nice win. I love how Monta came in, put the team on his shoulders and just let everyone know that there was no way the Warriors could lose this one.


Yea nothing funnier than hearing Pietrus call for the ball from a mile away "WOO WOO! WOO WOO!" and not get as much as a glance. Praises to Monta LOL :D :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests