Would you rather have Jamal Magliore or Eddy Curry

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What do you think of Magliore and Curry

1. They are both fine gentlemen, highly skilled players and good looking men
No votes
2. They are both great players but they are not going any further and boy..... are they ugly fuks
60%
3. They are both big apes that have overachieved and would be better off working as lifeguards because they would always float - Fat fuks
40%

Total votes : 5

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:04 am
Both these guys are centers who were traed this offseason in somewhat contraversial circumstances - Magliore was out of favor with the Hornets for a while and Curry's health had him out of favor in the Bulls. Both were traded for a few players, both of which included young scoring SF (Mason and Thomas).

Who would you rather have on your team? Who is more skilled? Who has a brighter future and who is on the better team?

I say Magliore is a bit better at the moment but both are on teams that don't look so good, especailly Curry on the pathetic Knicks! Fuk, I wouldn't like to play there!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:30 am
:oops:

I had to vote the last one, even if I don't believe it. There was no way to resist.

Magloire, he's only worse at scoring, but it's a better rebonder, defender and less of a risk. And doesn't have that albatross contract. Of course, he doesn't have the same upside, but that's why he's a safer bet.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:18 am
Don't really understand the post, but I voted for the 2nd option. Neither are bad, they're just not that great, either.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:51 pm
yeah i voted for the second pne. they arent bad players at all. I would rather have curry, bigger stock then maglore

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:02 pm
I'd actually rather Magloire.....I just have a bad feeling about Curry. Neither of them are bad, but it is true they are some strange looking dudes. Perhaps not a strange as Sam Cassell. Anyone else think he's not of this world?
:shock:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:31 pm
I have my doubts about Curry, sure, but when he plays, he plays better than Magloire... overall, I'd take Jammal because (like you) I got a bad feeling with Eddy.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:01 am
Sam Cassell = ALIEN!!!!!!

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Warriors Basketball