Warriors' Pietrus playing well as a starter

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:46 pm
http://www.mercurynews.com/warriors/ci_8610029?nclick_check=1

"Of course I feel comfortable because Chris Mullin tells me that he loves me," Pietrus said of the Warriors executive. "And I tell him, 'I love you, too! Let's get to the playoffs then.' And that was that."

If nothing else, Pietrus is great to keep around for comic relief...he is hysterical!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Pietrus wrote:Of course I feel comfortable because Chris Mullin tells me that he loves me," Pietrus said of the Warriors executive. "And I tell him, 'I love you, too! Let's get to the playoffs then.' And that was that."

Image its quotes like these that make me feel not so bad about takin down my pietrus siggie
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:19 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
Pietrus wrote:Of course I feel comfortable because Chris Mullin tells me that he loves me," Pietrus said of the Warriors executive. "And I tell him, 'I love you, too! Let's get to the playoffs then.' And that was that."

Image its quotes like these that make me feel not so bad about takin down my pietrus siggie

What, Pietrus is a lover...at the STH Fanfest he said he loved the fans because of their support they gave him :mrgreen:

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:32 pm
French, the language of romance

I'm sorry to say he's slowly winning me over. I also picked him up in all leagues where he was available since Webber's likely to be out for the rest of the regular season.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:34 pm
Nobody's said he's playing like crap since the trade deadline. But he definitely tanked the beginning of the season, purposely, in hopes of being traded... and many of us don't respect that.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:17 pm
32 wrote:Nobody's said he's playing like crap since the trade deadline. But he definitely tanked the beginning of the season, purposely, in hopes of being traded... and many of us don't respect that.

I can only assume that he sort of willingly played worse in the beginning of the season for some reason but it's not very logical is it?

Why would anyone want to trade for him if he plays like crap?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:00 pm
cladden wrote:
32 wrote:Nobody's said he's playing like crap since the trade deadline. But he definitely tanked the beginning of the season, purposely, in hopes of being traded... and many of us don't respect that.

I can only assume that he sort of willingly played worse in the beginning of the season for some reason but it's not very logical is it?

Why would we keep him if he plays like crap?
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:18 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:

Exactly.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:14 pm
well..nellie said Pietrus better than azu...coz of experienced in the high level game and rebounding skill...

Nellie lost about 8 lbs but the KNBR asked him if he can get rid of cigar and whisky.....FORGET ABOUT IT... :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:15 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:

Because he has a guaranteed one year contract. If he didn't have our contract he'd be back in France. He wants out, but he doesn't want to terminate his contract.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:57 pm
cladden wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:

Because he has a guaranteed one year contract. If he didn't have our contract he'd be back in France. He wants out, but he doesn't want to terminate his contract.

Just because he has a contract, it doesnt mean that we keep him. He could be dealt, and I think that that was his ultimate goal.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:38 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:

Just because he has a contract, it doesnt mean that we keep him. He could be dealt, and I think that that was his ultimate goal.

He couldn't be dealt for anything we're willing to take. Noone will give us a trade exception for him and we didn't want JWill (or anyone else that was offered). For his current salary he's a fine player IMO.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:59 pm
cladden wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
cladden wrote:

He couldn't be dealt for anything we're willing to take. Noone will give us a trade exception for him and we didn't want JWill (or anyone else that was offered). For his current salary he's a fine player IMO.

... he's a fine player when he's on his recent 10 game hot streak.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:24 am
Captain_Jack wrote:http://www.mercurynews.com/warriors/ci_8610029?nclick_check=1

"Of course I feel comfortable because Chris Mullin tells me that he loves me," Pietrus said of the Warriors executive. "And I tell him, 'I love you, too! Let's get to the playoffs then.' And that was that."

If nothing else, Pietrus is great to keep around for comic relief...he is hysterical!
I love how people think others are racist when they call Pietrus dumb, when he makes comments like this. lol.

Return to News Articles