Lakers @ Rockets (3-16-2008)

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:57 pm
Who do you guys want to win the game? It's on right now on ABC, by the way.
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:02 pm
Rockets. I'm enjoying this streak now that Yao is out...
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 pm
Yeah...........Rockets............Id rather see them than the Fakers in the first round.

Man, I dont know why but whenever I try to watch nationally televised games, there is always the worst streams available for it...........and when its small game, on FSN or what not, there are the best...............that why I kind of hope we keep getting shunned for big exposure.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:48 pm
I want the rockets to lose. Rockets get the lakers with no Gasol. guckin great.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:50 pm
Rockets up by 10 with about 3 minutes left. :shock:

Rookie
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:44 am
Location: Socal (714)
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:57 pm
Very impressive game from Battier & Alston
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:24 pm
epp1e wrote:Very impressive game from Battier & Alston


Yea... I guess the Rockets are officially "legit" :oops:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:32 pm
Damn............cant believe these dudes.............they just dont quit do they.

Looks like we are gonna have a chance to snap it maybe.

All Star
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Sunnyvale
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 pm
warriors where streak ends.

remember we snapped Mavs 17 win streak. We snapped Phx 7 win streak earlier in the year. We snapped Hornet's 9 game win streak. We're going to snap Houston's streak too.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:48 pm
saintdee wrote:warriors where streak ends.

remember we snapped Mavs 17 win streak. We snapped Phx 7 win streak earlier in the year. We snapped Hornet's 9 game win streak. We're going to snap Houston's streak too.


They still have to go through a couple of playoff contenders first. They play Boston and I don't know who they play after that.. But if they continue the streak up until they meet the Dubs, no way they're winning that game.

Rookie
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:44 am
Location: Socal (714)
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:52 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
saintdee wrote:warriors where streak ends.

remember we snapped Mavs 17 win streak. We snapped Phx 7 win streak earlier in the year. We snapped Hornet's 9 game win streak. We're going to snap Houston's streak too.


They still have to go through a couple of playoff contenders first. They play Boston and I don't know who they play after that.. But if they continue the streak up until they meet the Dubs, no way they're winning that game.
Hornets (again) after Boston. That's pretty sad for the Hornets if they get beaten 3 times in the streak... but there's a good chance it happens since there's a good chance West won't be in that game.
Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:40 pm
just got back from the warriors season tic holders lunch.
and sydney moncrief said to me and the others in the room at least 4 times in the hour i was with him that he wants rockets to keep winning rockets #1 seed warriors #8.
he likes that match up his exact words
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:15 pm
JOEL wrote:just got back from the warriors season tic holders lunch.
and sydney moncrief said to me and the others in the room at least 4 times in the hour i was with him that he wants rockets to keep winning rockets #1 seed warriors #8.
he likes that match up his exact words


THANKS FOR THE PASSING THAT ON TO US!!! :D :D :D :D

Rookie
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:44 am
Location: Socal (714)
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:56 pm
I have this saved on my Tivo, just so I can torment my friends everytime they come over

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_F9Zzyi6U[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:02 pm
JOEL wrote:just got back from the warriors season tic holders lunch.
and sydney moncrief said to me and the others in the room at least 4 times in the hour i was with him that he wants rockets to keep winning rockets #1 seed warriors #8.
he likes that match up his exact words


I like that matchup pretty well to. Much better than playing against LA in the 1st Rd.
Image

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron