Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies @ Warriors 2008-03-15

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Grizzlies?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:21 pm

YES
13
100%
NO
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 13


All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:33 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I love this team...I want to hang out with them for like 1 day.

Loving Biedrins and Pietrus dancing down the hallway to come out for the second half!



today is season ticket holder lunchen entire team inc. coaches

should be tight


I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!

If you're going tell Matt Barnes I want to marry him :mrgreen:



haha so the convo goes like this ......

joel.. hey wutz up matty?
barnes.... cant tell jus trying to survive in your world..

joel...yeah well hey ,,, did you you know captn jack wanted to marry you?

hahaha i would have some fast explaining to do :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:51 am
Ha ha ha ha...I'd love to see the look on his face...he'd be like Stephen Jackson what?!?!?
Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:56 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Ha ha ha ha...I'd love to see the look on his face...he'd be like Stephen Jackson what?!?!?



cjack if i get a time with him that he isnt hella busy i will
lay that one on him just so i can tell you about his reaction
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:58 am
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Ha ha ha ha...I'd love to see the look on his face...he'd be like Stephen Jackson what?!?!?



cjack if i get a time with him that he isnt hella busy i will
lay that one on him just so i can tell you about his reaction


Ha ha do it! I'm sure he'll be busy though, I've never seen so many girls go crazy over a mediocre-ly attractive man, chicks LOVE him for some reason...myself included.
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:13 pm
Man, that was weird...

I was reading the new messages of this thread and right when you guys were talking about Bigs balls, I read this by Captain_Jack:

Captain_Jack wrote:I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!


... at the time I didn't bother to check the quote on her post, that goes without saying. NOW it makes more sense... :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:17 pm
TMC wrote:Man, that was weird...

I was reading the new messages of this thread and right when you guys were talking about Bigs balls, I read this by Captain_Jack:

Captain_Jack wrote:I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!


... at the time I didn't bother to check the quote on her post, that goes without saying. NOW it makes more sense... :mrgreen:


:withstupid: :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:39 pm
TMC wrote:Man, that was weird...

I was reading the new messages of this thread and right when you guys were talking about Bigs balls, I read this by Captain_Jack:

Captain_Jack wrote:I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!


... at the time I didn't bother to check the quote on her post, that goes without saying. NOW it makes more sense... :mrgreen:


LMAO!!!............thats some funny sh*t.

Im gonna remove my exploding head for Captain_Jack now..............
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:Man, that was weird...

I was reading the new messages of this thread and right when you guys were talking about Bigs balls, I read this by Captain_Jack:

Captain_Jack wrote:I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!


... at the time I didn't bother to check the quote on her post, that goes without saying. NOW it makes more sense... :mrgreen:


LMAO!!!............thats some funny sh*t.

Im gonna remove my exploding head for Captain_Jack now..............


Yay!!!
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 pm
bigstrads wrote:Im gonna remove my exploding head for Captain_Jack now..............


Dude, your new avatar is fricken hilarious. Is it me? :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:30 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Im gonna remove my exploding head for Captain_Jack now..............


Dude, your new avatar is fricken hilarious. Is it me? :wink:


I love it..............so glad you do and hopefully others too.

I love the bit at the end where hes nearly done and just leans back for a final breath...........before slamming down. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That was sent to me at work a few years back, very apt.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:49 pm
btw, before I forget, and as this thread has lost its original purpose... I won't be able to post much next week.

I'll still be around... just not at home, and will have a sh*tty connection that won't allow me to do much. So I'll post... just not much, and may take a while before I answer any posts.

I'll be back at full steam next sunday.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:58 pm
TMC wrote:btw, before I forget, and as this thread has lost its original purpose... I won't be able to post much next week.

I'll still be around... just not at home, and will have a sh*tty connection that won't allow me to do much. So I'll post... just not much, and may take a while before I answer any posts.

I'll be back at full steam next sunday.


We'll miss you bro...........get back soon. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:44 am
this game was way too close...im not comfy with it...but ill take it
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:19 am
I agree EMan32, this game was too close. They had that nice lead and just let it dissapear. It worries me a little bit, because I feel like Baron has to be on the floor for this team to hold a lead, but that defeats the purpose of growing a big lead, which is to rest the starters! :banghead:

Ok, ok, enough belly aching, they did win the game. And that was awesome to see Monta hit that corner 3, I had to rewind TiVo to make sure I wasn't losing it
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:49 pm
sleandres wrote:I agree EMan32, this game was too close. They had that nice lead and just let it dissapear. It worries me a little bit, because I feel like Baron has to be on the floor for this team to hold a lead, but that defeats the purpose of growing a big lead, which is to rest the starters! :banghead:

Ok, ok, enough belly aching, they did win the game. And that was awesome to see Monta hit that corner 3, I had to rewind TiVo to make sure I wasn't losing it


Me too! I totally didn't believe it was him, I thought maybe it was Watson since he's the only one that is built like Smanis, but nope! Good to see the work he's putting in on that corner 3 is paying off!
Image
Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron