Monta on Brandan Wright

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:20 pm
J-Rich wrote:Hey baywarrior if you really a diehard fan you would remember this article from about 2 years ago when Ike and Monta were playing on the floor together near the end of the season. Ike had a big game against Boozer and the Mavs. This was when J-rich and Murphy were out to injuries...

Find the article yourself if you're really interested!!!

:roll: I suppose not remembering what that article said doesn't make me a diehard fan? Since you can't give me the link, define what a "diehard fan" is just exactly since you think you already know what it is by telling me "if I really was a fan I'd know what article said that."
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:00 pm
Check the SF Chronicle from 2 yrs ago...I find it for you but it will take some time...

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:24 pm
Read the April 15, 2006 Chronicle. When asked who would Diogu and Ellis be compared to, Diogu responded "A Stockton and Malone combo"

Monta was quoted saying "It's great to be like Stockton and Malone, Kobe and Shaq, Scottie and Michael, "But it's Monta and Ike...Just young guys trying to make a name for ourselves."
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:36 pm
Based on that, he wasnt comparing himself to them. He was saying that it would be good if they were ever to be that good, but isnt saying that they are. He says that they are just trying to make a name for themselves.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:33 am
J-Rich wrote:Read the April 15, 2006 Chronicle. When asked who would Diogu and Ellis be compared to, Diogu responded "A Stockton and Malone combo"

Monta was quoted saying "It's great to be like Stockton and Malone, Kobe and Shaq, Scottie and Michael, "But it's Monta and Ike...Just young guys trying to make a name for ourselves."

Well, unfortunately, Diogu was traded away. And I don't see his name mentioned a lot in Indy. I haven't been keeping track of the Pacers, how is Ike doing? Still averaging the same playing time?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:53 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Well, unfortunately, Diogu was traded away. And I don't see his name mentioned a lot in Indy. I haven't been keeping track of the Pacers, how is Ike doing? Still averaging the same playing time?

He's become one of the best pine-riders in the game. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:33 am
J-Rich wrote:Hey baywarrior if you really a diehard fan you would remember this article from about 2 years ago when Ike and Monta were playing on the floor together near the end of the season. Ike had a big game against Boozer and the Mavs. This was when J-rich and Murphy were out to injuries...

Find the article yourself if you're really interested!!!

And he just gets away with insulting one of our moderators like that?................ :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:08 am
Are you another instagator as well bigstrads??? :)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:21 am
J-Rich wrote:Are you another instagator as well bigstrads??? :)

Im not an instigator...............Im a reactor............and you just prove over and over that you are a waste of a member on here.

All that comes out of you mouth/head is =

1 - "Ohh I told you so, I said that first!!! everyone look at me!!! please".............when basically all you do is predict everything so at some point you will be right............ohh, and its always the negative stuff of course.

2 - With your so-called predictions, you then rub it in everyones faces for no reason at all with "You are all dumb for not knowing that, you are all bad fans for not knowing that"...............like in this thread, who the f**k cares what an article about 2 players, who were end of bench warmers at the time, said 2 years ago???..........just because Xbay (and probably all of us) didnt remember doesnt mean you have the right to call him OR ANYONE a bad fan.

3 - You only ever post on here when things arnt good or havnt gone as they should.............and that is just pointless and clearly shows your true character.

The problem though, is if your banned, I am sure that you are the kind of idiot who will come back and spam up everything and just generally be a troll............well, actually that wont be any different than now really.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:06 am
Let it go bigstrads!!! Stop acting childish...Just accept the facts that it's true what I said about the W's...They don't have the killer instict and they might not make it to the playoffs with this type of mentality...

I went to sleep when the W's were up 12 in the 3rd and when I woke up to check the score WTF happened they won only by 3 pts at home to the lowly Grizzlies...

And the Nuggets who played the same Raptors were up big in the 1st like the W's and they ended up blowing out that team, which is what the W's should have done.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:08 am
I'm not even going to reply to insults Bigstrads because it's just a wastle of my time...And it bores me as well!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:09 am
J-Rich wrote:And the Nuggets who played the same Raptors were up big in the 1st like the W's and they ended up blowing out that team, which is what the W's should have done.

Oh, I guess that means that we suck and have no buisiness playing. Hell, let's just give it up this year. Why not give up next year and the next year! Yeah, we never get any better!!! We have Biedrins and he sucks d*ck!!!!! F him!!!

Oh, by the way, you do realize that the Warriors are up over Denver, right? Their win was worth the EXACT same as ours. I dont know what you want. We win... that is all that matters.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:32 am
Hey the only way you get me interested this year in the playoffs is if you experiment with AB and Wright before we get in the playoffs...Just like I said in the beginning of the year!!!

Then maybe we have a good chance of holding off the Fakers!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:33 am
You arent answering my question: why does it matter how we play or who we play, as long as we win?

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:54 am
Look at the Suns game...We didn't outrun the Suns like we used to do in the previous games...And that makes us the nonaggressors in the 3rd period of that game...And we didn't focus enough attention to Amare...Amare didn't used to burn us for those types of numbers...Once I knew that the Suns were up more than 10 pts in the quarter. I knew it would have been very hard for them to make a comeback

As I recall the W's couldn't even grab a rebound when it counted...There was a time when the reb fell right in front of MP and Barnes and it bounced off of one of them and the Suns scored off of that missed opportunity...They waste too much energy getting back into the ball game they have nothing left after that...Which you can see in other games they have come back from...
PreviousNext

Return to News Articles