10 Questions for David Stern

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:23 am
Great new section, now I know where to post articles!

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0 ... 61,00.html
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:55 am
Yeah, I saw that article...............but didnt want to post as it was about the Sternminator.

The only bit I was interested in was the part where he said that in the next CBA (in 2011 I think) they are going to push the age restriction up to 20.............I like it, as it makes kids stay and learn the game properly and will hopefully prevent the useless athletes that come in and cant do a thing except jump.............ala = Mr Gerald "I have no team but think Im great" Green.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:The only bit I was interested in was the part where he said that in the next CBA (in 2011 I think) they are going to push the age restriction up to 20.............I like it, as it makes kids stay and learn the game properly and will hopefully prevent the useless athletes that come in and cant do a thing except jump.............ala = Mr Gerald "I have no team but think Im great" Green.
Indeed. Though conspiracy theorists are saying this is his way of trying to preserve Lebron's current records & records to come, lol.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:31 pm
I would like to ask this dipshit what he is going to do about the league's shawdy and inconsistent officiating
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:57 pm
sleandres wrote:I would like to ask this dipshit what he is going to do about the league's shawdy and inconsistent officiating

What he's doing right now. Ignore it.

btw, it's not as bad in the NBA. Euroleague refs will come out of the locker room wearing the home team jersey one of these days...
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:26 pm
epp1e wrote:Though conspiracy theorists are saying this is his way of trying to preserve Lebron's current records & records to come, lol.

Bingo.

Return to NBA Forum