Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:58 pm
Because we dont want to spam up the Video Game Thread with Call of Duty 4 jargon, we thought we would make our own thread, since most of the Video Game thread is us, anyways.

Anything Call of Duty goes here. :wink:
List of Video Gamers

System = PS3

Speakonitgod - Online ID = PacNasNBig

JReed23 - Online ID = GinSwigga

Mr.KC - Online ID = Purple415

///RBR - Online ID= Le_mmor

System = XBOX 360

Sfsfsfgiants - Live ID = sfsfsfgiants

Bigstrads - Live ID = JamesStreats

Webelive - Live ID = CALFAN4LIF

Jaypat - Live ID = JizPizzle221

Xbaywarrior - Live ID = xBAYwarrior

RobDIKUM - Live ID = RobDIKUM

Thunder - Live ID = Lagerstatten

Metalface- Live ID = Andrewvonboom

Pawno- Live ID= hiphopothomas

E-man- Live ID= Trey Deuce 32
Finally, I think we should get this "Clan" tag thing going now............on 360 of course..........that way, when we are online we can all band together and kill some fools............I suggest the tag of "GSW"............anyone?
Last edited by sfsfsfgiants on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 12 times in total.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm
Nice..............god damn idea thief! :wink:
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:21 pm
Im going on now for an hour or two............if anyone fancies a game?

If any new guys want a game, invite me as a bud, Im = JamesStreats
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:25 pm
I would, but I am going to have to go out for a while. Then I have the Warriors to watch. Probably tomorrow. :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:55 pm
You guys don't understand how hard it is being a PS3 head in a 360 dominated forum lol....

PS3 Username: PacNasNBig
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:10 pm
speakonitgod wrote:You guys don't understand how hard it is being a PS3 head in a 360 dominated forum lol....

I tell you what, in my first post up there (the one where I highlighted the fact that Sf stole my idea! :mrgreen:), Ill add all the guys on here who play and what systems they use, that way people will know..............and specifically you Speak will know your not alone! :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:15 pm
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:You guys don't understand how hard it is being a PS3 head in a 360 dominated forum lol....

I tell you what, in my first post up there (the one where I highlighted the fact that Sf stole my idea! :mrgreen:), Ill add all the guys on here who play and what systems they use, that way people will know..............and specifically you Speak will know your not alone! :mrgreen:

Thanks!! And that's a great idea.. that way when new users click on the first page, they will have a list of who is who and what console they use. Good idea :bday:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:16 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Thanks!! And that's a great idea.. that way when new users click on the first page, they will have a list of who is who and what console they use. Good idea :bday:

Yeah...............although I bet sf completes the list before I do and passes it off as his own! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:23 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Because we dont want to spam up the Video Game Thread with Call of Duty 4 jargon, we thought we would make our own thread, since most of the Video Game thread is us, anyways.

Anything Call of Duty goes here. :wink:

*NOTE* If one of the mods wants us to keep it in the Video Game Thread, let us know, then lock this.

*EDITED* All the credit goes to Bigs, who needs the satisfaction of having a good idea to help him function. :wink:

With my last few months/years of crap in the real world.............I surely do. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:22 pm
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Yeah...............although I bet sf completes the list before I do and passes it off as his own! :mrgreen:

Why not let me put it on the first post, like you should? I will put it there for now, until you say otherwise. Then you can delete yours, to make it more organized. :wink:

This actually isnt sarcasm. It is for real.

And if anybody else is playing, PM me so that I can add your name before Bigs can and I get all the credit for it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:27 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Why not let me put it on the first post, like you should? I will put it there for now, until you say otherwise. Then you can delete yours, to make it more organized. :wink:

This actually isnt sarcasm. It is for real.

And if anybody else is playing, PM me so that I can add your name before Bigs can and I get all the credit for it.

Ok ok.............cool.

What about the Clan thing, want to add that up there as well?

Ps: I should get all the credit! :mrgreen:

Dude, seriously, Im a tired old man (Im not old but I feel it) and dont get out much, dont see many of friends anymore............sadly, you guys are all I have right now really (except for my girlfriend, but you know what I mean)............so anything to cheer me up and make me feel involved really.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:11 pm
I'll let you guys know my ID tomorrow.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:19 am
My ID is Lagerstatten.

I'm down for the clan tag too. GSW sounds appropriate, although it might already be taken. I'm usually on late night weekdays (Pacific time) or late morning on weekends.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:50 am
Thunder wrote:My ID is Lagerstatten.

I'm down for the clan tag too. GSW sounds appropriate, although it might already be taken. I'm usually on late night weekdays (Pacific time) or late morning on weekends.

Hey man, Ive just sent you an invite, Im JamesStreats (as you can see above...........so dont know why I put that)

Also, I just added the GSW Clan thing to me and Ive entered a couple of games and doesnt look like anyone else uses it..............so cool............if there is, we can always add a "MB" for Message Board at the end of it, Im sure not many will have that.

Hopefully see y'all soon.

Also, I just had a sweet 17 kill streak, besting my previous 16............man I love Hardcore Team Deathmatch...........so much better not having Kill cam on.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:20 pm
yo james sf lets get this clan thing poppin...and jamesstreat man u better watch out that was just my first game im comin up hahaha ill be beast in a few days
Go Ham
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum