Game Thread: Portland Trailblazers @ Warriors 2008-03-02

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Portland extend their season series lead against the Warriors to three?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:05 pm

YES
10%
NO
90%

Total votes : 21

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:58 pm
Great win for the Dubs! The Jailblazers are so cocky aren't they? Good thing we shut them up.... Tip my hat 2 da bench.... More B. Wright is what we need
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 am
Nice win. A bit more close than I thought, but good nonetheless. We're on a pretty good streak, and we're doing that without our main rebounder, which is a good sign. Once Beans comes back, I hope Wright's minutes are not reduced again. He's proven he deserves that time...

Also, big game by Jackson. 11 3s are a bit too much, but we couldn't have won this without him.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:54 am
EMan32 wrote:the blazers arent hot like they were the first two times they played us. we were towards the beginning and end of that fat run they had. hopefully nellie has found a way to change his gameplan against them.

dubs by 5 in a good game.

dubs win 110-104...
sooo close!!! #-o :)
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:08 am
I've liked what wright has done so far in his time to shine. I am only able to see highlights and some game footage, but he seems like he will be solid once he gets acquainted w/ the tricks to being in the NBA.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:25 pm
I was at the game last night. Blazers didn't take the lead once, yet it was soooo close.

It was a good game though. Jack performs great under pressure so that last 3 he hit pretty much sealed the deal. Getting into the game was atrocious though. The Mexico vs. Austrailia game was just ending and my buddy and I looked like a couple of austrailians. Thank god Mexico didn't loose. :P
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:14 pm
speakonitgod wrote:The Jailblazers are so cocky aren't they? Good thing we shut them up....

Yeah, after the run they had this year, I really have started to dispise this team. Normally, I love to root for underdogs, but they are so cocky that it is impossible.

TMC wrote:Nice win. A bit more close than I thought, but good nonetheless.

Eman32 wrote:sooo close!!!

I agree, there were a few points in the game when I felt like the Dubs should have pulled away...but a win is a win is a win!
Previous

Return to Game Threads