DeAndre Jordan

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:11 pm
This guy makes me cream in my pants... I would ask the Grizzlies or a team like Miami. If they were interested in a trade for Andris and maybe a player like MP or Buke to sweeten the deal and also the W's 1st round pick for the rights to draft DeAndre...

This guy has athletically gifted and is a better all around player than AB. He's 7'0 250lbs...Looks like he would fit in the run and gun system and throw down missed shots!

Also we wouldn't have to pay AB the big bucks down the road...I like this guy alot! Mullie pull the trade on this on in July...Pull off another stunner!

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:12 pm
He moves almost as close to Bynum out there!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:39 am
Hes not gonna be good for a few years but I think hes gonna be the next dwight howard. At the moment I think our frontcourt is set for the future with wright and beans but he would be a great addition to this team. If we end up missing the playoffs and we get lucky and get a pick in the top 10 he might be a player we should look into.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 am
Teams that don't make the playoffs but still have good records wouldn't fall into the top 10 0r 11 picks so the W's wouldn't have a chance at getting a top pick...Their record is not crappy enough...

But I love this guy! I could wait for this guy to develop with Wright and Monta. Hopefully we could have enough money to offer a FA if we don't extend Harrington and Jackson right away...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:50 am
He's averaging 9 points and 6 rebounds a game. He's a 7-footer playing at Texas A&M. I think I'll pass. High risk, high reward type player that either you'll boo or love Mullin for.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:24 pm
J-Rich wrote:Teams that don't make the playoffs but still have good records wouldn't fall into the top 10 0r 11 picks so the W's wouldn't have a chance at getting a top pick...Their record is not crappy enough...

But I love this guy! I could wait for this guy to develop with Wright and Monta. Hopefully we could have enough money to offer a FA if we don't extend Harrington and Jackson right away...

Well. The first three picks are the real lottery meaning if we don't make the playoffs we can get either of them. Unlikely but possible. It's impossible for us to get e.g. pick number four since that is awarded to the team with the worst record that hasn't already gotten a pick (and so it continues for the rest of the lottery)

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 pm
What I meant to say is that the W's don't fall in the catagory of having the 10 -12 worst records in the league...The Eastern Conference practically will have most of teams will the worst records...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:14 pm
J-Rich wrote:What I meant to say is that the W's don't fall in the catagory of having the 10 -12 worst records in the league...The Eastern Conference practically will have most of teams will the worst records...

That's a good thing, though. The NBA is so unbalanced. The East needs a bright future to look to.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:50 pm
warriors should still stick with the projected pick in tyler smith i mean with us losing barnes and pietrus we need a sg/sf people are comparing smith
to josh howard....smith is a sleeper for sure and would feel a need and will
be a future star in this league.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?

Return to Trades