Game Thread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Warriors 2008-02-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors sweep the season series against the 76ers?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:56 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 18

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:05 am
These tues/fri game schedules are killing my bball watching. I had a gig last night.

When is the last time we led for the whole game? Great win! Great production from the bench.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:37 pm
bigstrads wrote:What the hell is going on..............theyve gone flat..............need some energy and lenght...............hmmm, wonder who might provide that?

Is it me or is there dome disention in the ranks.........Al having it out with Nelly in full view, Monta not looking happy shaking is head when being taken out...........and they all must be pretty baffled my Brandan doesnt get more...........especially when he played so well.............what do you guys think?

You might be right about Al, he seems to not always agree with Nellie, but I think you are reading too far into the Monta thing. He shakes his head a lot, for all we know he cluld have been dissappointed about something he did on the court. I highly doubt he is try to disrespect "Coach Nelson"

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:18 pm
bigstrads wrote:
dareedle wrote:Wow, the same night Dunleavy takes off so does soon to be former Warrior Pietrus. The only promising sign is the Kobe factor ... the team has enough talent and fire power to withstand another horrendous night from BD. Finally, whoever is knocking Monta's D, is missing the point, his job is to leak out in transition, not be a lock down defender like Pietrus or Bowen. Fricking 60% of shooting from the "Missile from Mississippi" is going to make BD and max contract demand seem sort of outrageous. Two superstars going in very different directions, Kobe is learning there is no I in team, and BD "show me the money" is obviously struggling to show what he and only he can do for the Warriors.

Simply put...............f**k off man............you talk sh*t.............all day.............every day.................sick of it.

BIGS MY MAIN MAN THROW DOWN BIG MAN THROW DOWN THE STI NKING HAMMER LMAO
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:32 pm
He isnt the only one that just talks sh*t all the time either.

Not naming anybody but.......... :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:37 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:He isnt the only one that just talks sh*t all the time either.

dont cry babygirl...umm how did zito your opening day starter do in the cactus today ( ummm he isnt over paid is he?) theres a little sh1t for ya ......
run along and play lad :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
just messing with ya
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:58 pm
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:He isnt the only one that just talks sh*t all the time either.

dont cry babygirl...umm how did zito your opening day starter do in the cactus today ( ummm he isnt over paid is he?) theres a little sh1t for ya ......
run along and play lad :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
just messing with ya

Yeah, the Raiders have had a great offseason, havnt they? Their main guy is Kwame Harris. That is embarassing. At least the Niners had the sence to get rid of the dumb ass. He is just as bad as Pietrus.

Actually, I wasnt refering to you in my original post. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:04 pm
the main guy is j russell all jokes aside

alex smith or j russell?
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 pm
Frank Gore or LaMont Jordan?

Vernon Davis or... ........?

Patrick Willis or any Raider LB?

Andy Lee or Shane Lechler?

Joe Nedney or Seabass?

Buddy, lets not get in a fight here because I will win.

I will say it again... I was not refering to you. I was refering to somebody else, and you took it the wrong way. Feeling guility? :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:28 pm
no not feeling guilty just asked russel or smith thats all .....you can breath now :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:34 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
dareedle wrote:Wow, the same night Dunleavy takes off so does soon to be former Warrior Pietrus. The only promising sign is the Kobe factor ... the team has enough talent and fire power to withstand another horrendous night from BD. Finally, whoever is knocking Monta's D, is missing the point, his job is to leak out in transition, not be a lock down defender like Pietrus or Bowen. Fricking 60% of shooting from the "Missile from Mississippi" is going to make BD and max contract demand seem sort of outrageous. Two superstars going in very different directions, Kobe is learning there is no I in team, and BD "show me the money" is obviously struggling to show what he and only he can do for the Warriors.

Simply put...............f**k off man............you talk sh*t.............all day.............every day.................sick of it.

Well, he doesn't read any of the responses to his posts. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:44 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Andy Lee or Shane Lechler?

Eh... when you start having bragging rights because you clearly win a PUNTER comparison, that's a pretty good sign something ain't right with those two teams. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:53 am
JOEL wrote:the main guy is j russell all jokes aside

alex smith or j russell?

Smith. He sucks but at least he had his moments such as against the Seahawks IN SEATTLE. When Russell does something like that, ask me that question again.

Don't worry sf, you're not alone. :wink:

And just for fun...

sfsfsfgiants wrote:Frank Gore or LaMont Jordan?

Vernon Davis or... ........?

Patrick Willis or any Raider LB?

Andy Lee or Shane Lechler?

Joe Nedney or Seabass?

Gore or Fargas... GORE.

Davis or Miller... DAVIS.

Willis or Morrison... WILLIS.

Lee or Lechler... LEE.

Nedney or Janikowski... NanaNEDNEY!
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:22 am
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Why thank you...............yeah, I posted that at 6:30am after staying up all night to watch this game................so read that and wasnt best pleased, as usual with his posts.

I would love just once for him to come back and respond to one of our posts...................just a plain weird guy...............although hes had a couple of decent posts over the last 3 weeks or so, and even used paragraphs yesterday!!! amazing..............

To chime in on the footbal thing (not that I know anything) didnt the Raiders sign their defensive line man to the biggest contract in history for that position..........(sorry about the wrong terminology?)............is that good or bad/is he worth it?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:27 am
bigstrads wrote:To chime in on the footbal thing (not that I know anything) didnt the Raiders sign their defensive line man to the biggest contract in history for that position..........(sorry about the wrong terminology?)............is that good or bad/is he worth it?

This was my reaction when Bada posted the details of the contract:

Clear enough for you? :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:32 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:To chime in on the footbal thing (not that I know anything) didnt the Raiders sign their defensive line man to the biggest contract in history for that position..........(sorry about the wrong terminology?)............is that good or bad/is he worth it?

This was my reaction when Bada posted the details of the contract:

Clear enough for you? :wink:

Hmmmm.............thought so. :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Game Threads