Game Thread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Warriors 2008-02-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors sweep the season series against the 76ers?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:56 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 18

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:36 pm
F**k!!!................did you guys see Nelly screaming at Al when he moaned at being taken out???............he said something like "I call the f**king game!".................damn.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 pm
Damn, Jackson. I just hope that he isnt hurt too bad. They really need him. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:46 pm
What the hell is going on..............theyve gone flat..............need some energy and lenght...............hmmm, wonder who might provide that?

Is it me or is there dome disention in the ranks.........Al having it out with Nelly in full view, Monta not looking happy shaking is head when being taken out...........and they all must be pretty baffled my Brandan doesnt get more...........especially when he played so well.............what do you guys think?

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:50 pm
it might be..there's always too little space for 12 guys on a basketball court...
my kudos to pietrus :D
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:50 pm
Well, yeah, Brandan could have helped them, but they're fine. This game is over. They just need to keep him in mind for the future games.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:54 pm
when all of them were playing that good, i thought it's a big responsibility for nellie to choose who will play and how much
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:57 pm
Good win..........said all I need to say previously in here.

Im watching the final 3 minutes of the Denver vs Clippers game, its close!!!.........come on Clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:57 pm
MP2. 7 for 7. 3 for 3 @ 3-point. 6-7 FT. +13. 2 Rebounds. 2 Assists. 1 Steal. 1 Block. 23 points. 22 minutes???!!!

I'm going to order a custom MP jersey w/ custom letters on the front saying "HATER PROOF".

:D
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:58 pm
Didn't see the Monta thing, but did see the Harrington thing. I gotta believe Al was just frustrated because Wright played so well and Al keeps getting pushed further down the bench for playing time.

Good win, but I am worried about Jackson's ankle, as he aggravated it tonight. As the Fox Sports net announcers (Barnett and Fitzgerald) commented, Baron playing so bad tonight may bode well for Sunday vs Portland, as Baron usually bounces back from an off night.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:59 pm
EmceeT wrote:MP2. 7 for 7. 3 for 3 @ 3-point. 6-7 FT. +13. 2 Rebounds. 2 Assists. 1 Steal. 1 Block. 23 points. 22 minutes???!!!

I'm going to order a custom MP jersey w/ custom letters on the front saying "HATER PROOF".

Yeah..............we'll see in the next 5 games about that. :roll:

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 pm
Wow, the same night Dunleavy takes off so does soon to be former Warrior Pietrus. The only promising sign is the Kobe factor ... the team has enough talent and fire power to withstand another horrendous night from BD. Finally, whoever is knocking Monta's D, is missing the point, his job is to leak out in transition, not be a lock down defender like Pietrus or Bowen. Fricking 60% of shooting from the "Missile from Mississippi" is going to make BD and max contract demand seem sort of outrageous. Two superstars going in very different directions, Kobe is learning there is no I in team, and BD "show me the money" is obviously struggling to show what he and only he can do for the Warriors.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:11 pm
dareedle wrote:Wow, the same night Dunleavy takes off so does soon to be former Warrior Pietrus. The only promising sign is the Kobe factor ... the team has enough talent and fire power to withstand another horrendous night from BD. Finally, whoever is knocking Monta's D, is missing the point, his job is to leak out in transition, not be a lock down defender like Pietrus or Bowen. Fricking 60% of shooting from the "Missile from Mississippi" is going to make BD and max contract demand seem sort of outrageous. Two superstars going in very different directions, Kobe is learning there is no I in team, and BD "show me the money" is obviously struggling to show what he and only he can do for the Warriors.

Simply put...............f**k off man............you talk sh*t.............all day.............every day.................sick of it.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:04 am
bigstrads wrote:F**k!!!................did you guys see Nelly screaming at Al when he moaned at being taken out???............he said something like "I call the f**king game!".................damn.

No way?! I hope a video surfaces on YouTube soon... I'd like 2 see dat
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:18 am
bigstrads wrote:
EmceeT wrote:MP2. 7 for 7. 3 for 3 @ 3-point. 6-7 FT. +13. 2 Rebounds. 2 Assists. 1 Steal. 1 Block. 23 points. 22 minutes???!!!

Yeah..............we'll see in the next 5 games about that. :roll:

I don't like Pietrus at all, but I give him his props. He's only had one off game since the all-star break and that was against the Hawks but every one else did. Against Utah as well, but I don't expect a win against them. He's played real well against the Celtics, Sonics, and Sixers. Not let's see if he can keep this up. We DESPERATELY need it from him. The bench will be the most valuable part of this team as the season winds down.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:00 am
I'm kinda pissed. This is the second consecutive game I miss (which usually happens when both the Lakers and Raptors play in the same night... no other games available here).

I'm happy for the win, and seems like Pietrus had a great game (going only from the boxscore, of course). Also seems like Wright is earning his minutes, which I'm happy to see.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads