Game Thread: Seattle SuperSonics @ Warriors 2008-02-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Sonics?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:53 pm

YES
18
86%
NO
3
14%
 
Total votes : 21


All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:36 pm
it's good that we had the sixth player - that small white guy (don't know his name) from supersonics, he's helped alot :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 pm
pietrus??

They finished strong in that second quarter.I was happy with that run.D is improving...
Go Ham
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:41 pm
martin wrote:it's good that we had the sixth player - that small white guy (don't know his name) from supersonics, he's helped alot :mrgreen:


Luke Ridnour... piece of sh*t. Making eight million a year. :roll:


Anybody else impressed by Croshere? I have liked the guy for a while, and I loved it when they signed him. Good shooter, good energy, good rebounder, solid player who is also very smart. Shouldnt be playing above Wright, but should be about Pietrus.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:50 pm
they need to go to watson for the three. he's left open a lot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:58 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
martin wrote:it's good that we had the sixth player - that small white guy (don't know his name) from supersonics, he's helped alot :mrgreen:


Luke Ridnour... piece of sh*t. Making eight million a year. :roll:


Anybody else impressed by Croshere? I have liked the guy for a while, and I loved it when they signed him. Good shooter, good energy, good rebounder, solid player who is also very smart. Shouldnt be playing above Wright, but should be about Pietrus.


who shouldnt b above pietrus
Go Ham
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:58 pm
CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:05 pm
webelieve wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Anybody else impressed by Croshere? I have liked the guy for a while, and I loved it when they signed him. Good shooter, good energy, good rebounder, solid player who is also very smart. Shouldnt be playing above Wright, but should be about Pietrus.


who shouldnt b above pietrus


You saying that Croshere shouldnt be above Pietrus? Are you kidding? Have you not been watching the second half?

I said my above post before the second half even started. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:07 pm
who shouldnt?Thats a good thing im sayin anyone should b in front of him
Go Ham
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 pm
webelieve wrote:who shouldnt?Thats a good thing im sayin anyone should b in front of him


Oh, I see. My bad, man.

I thought you were finishing my sentence: Austin Croshere "who shouldnt be above Pietrus." The lack of a question mark through me off. :wink:

I see what you mean, though. :oops:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:who shouldnt?Thats a good thing im sayin anyone should b in front of him


Oh, I see. My bad, man.

I thought you were finishing my sentence: Austin Croshere "who shouldnt be above Pietrus." The lack of a question mark through me off. :wink:

I see what you mean, though. :oops:


ahh its all good man i see where u were comin from yeah this guy is pretty impressive.What do u think about harrington and jackson
Go Ham
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:21 am
Location: SOCAL
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:11 pm
Here is the freaking problem with this game, like most of the teams losses lateley, especially vs. poor teams: W's ALLOW SCRUBS TO GO OFF:

With 5 minutes to go in the 3rd:

Luke Ridinour: 6 pts 13 assts/ AVG: 6pts 3.6 assts.
J. Green: 15 pts 7 rebs/ AVG. 8pts 4.7 rebs
N. Collison: 12 pts 10 rebs/ AVG 9pts 8 rebs.
This season is not a flop.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:14 pm
webelieve wrote:What do u think about harrington and jackson


They both are struggling lately. No doubt about it. Harrington has just been doing bad for no reason, at least none that I know of. At least Jackson has some sort of excuse. The guy still isnt at full strength. We need them back though. Not blowing out Seattle is inexcusable. I would like to see at leat one of the two come to play in the fourth.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 pm
nice play pietrus jackass
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 pm
LOLOL PIETRUS JUST TEABAGGED A CHICK IN THE FRONT ROW LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR ALL THA BOO'S HE'S BEEN GETTIN LOLLLLLLLLL
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 pm
speakonitgod wrote:LOLOL PIETRUS JUST TEABAGGED A CHICK IN THE FRONT ROW LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR ALL THA BOO'S HE'S BEEN GETTIN LOLLLLLLLLL


F**k dude!!.......teabagged!!! thats nasty but hillarious..............that play was a real highlight for Pietrus............just cut the video just after he grabs the ball and before he tries to do aything with it...............dumbass bitch. :banghead:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron