Just wanted to point out this boxscore

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:18 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)


i been looking for a 5 7 white warriors chic....ummm how are
your woman bumps


Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.


Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

I like the quote you have on there next to your picture =

"whatever, patron whore"

Sounds interesting. :wink:

Also, how do you find all the testosterone that flies around this place?


Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.


Ahh, I see.............my being English lead me to not knowing what "patron" is in that sense.............I took it as "patron OF whores"............lol..........sorry. :oops:

I presume its a drink? :oops: :oops: :oops:


Yeah it's tequila, sorry I should have known that you wouldn't know what it was. I had a bunch of friends from Scotland come over to the U.S. last November for a 49er game and they had no clue what it was either. I introduced them to it...now they buy it all the time over there. I'm working on spreading it worldwide. :)
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)


i been looking for a 5 7 white warriors chic....ummm how are
your woman bumps


Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.


Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

I like the quote you have on there next to your picture =

"whatever, patron whore"

Sounds interesting. :wink:

Also, how do you find all the testosterone that flies around this place?


Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.


Ahh, I see.............my being English lead me to not knowing what "patron" is in that sense.............I took it as "patron OF whores"............lol..........sorry. :oops:

I presume its a drink? :oops: :oops: :oops:


Yeah it's tequila, sorry I should have known that you wouldn't know what it was. I had a bunch of friends from Scotland come over to the U.S. last November for a 49er game and they had no clue what it was either. I introduced them to it...now they buy it all the time over there. I'm working on spreading it worldwide. :)


No apologies.............its my un-worldliness in...........well the world of tequilla (is that a good or a bad thing?) that lead me to incinuate that you called yourself a "whore"................Im the one whos sorry! :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:32 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)


i been looking for a 5 7 white warriors chic....ummm how are
your woman bumps


Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.


Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

I like the quote you have on there next to your picture =

"whatever, patron whore"

Sounds interesting. :wink:

Also, how do you find all the testosterone that flies around this place?


Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.


Ahh, I see.............my being English lead me to not knowing what "patron" is in that sense.............I took it as "patron OF whores"............lol..........sorry. :oops:

I presume its a drink? :oops: :oops: :oops:


Yeah it's tequila, sorry I should have known that you wouldn't know what it was. I had a bunch of friends from Scotland come over to the U.S. last November for a 49er game and they had no clue what it was either. I introduced them to it...now they buy it all the time over there. I'm working on spreading it worldwide. :)


No apologies.............its my un-worldliness in...........well the world of tequilla (is that a good or a bad thing?) that lead me to incinuate that you called yourself a "whore"................Im the one whos sorry! :mrgreen:


I did call myself a whore...one who will do anything to get tequila. No worries, no apologies needed from you either.
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:33 pm
:mrgreen: Awwww... how sweet. :mrgreen: :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:01 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote::mrgreen: Awwww... how sweet. :mrgreen: :wink:


DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!.................I was on to something there! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:25 am
bigstrads wrote:well the world of tequilla (is that a good or a bad thing?)


It's good, it's definitely good... not as good as the world of vodka, but not bad either. :wink:


bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote::mrgreen: Awwww... how sweet. :mrgreen: :wink:


DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!.................I was on to something there! :mrgreen:



Bigs... I thought you already have a GF, don't you?. And you say she reads this board? :mrgreen:
Last edited by TMC on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:45 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote::mrgreen: Awwww... how sweet. :mrgreen: :wink:


DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!.................I was on to something there! :mrgreen:



Bigs... I thought you already have a GF, don't you?. And you say he reads this board? :mrgreen:


Thanks for type-o man! lol........... :mrgreen:...........are you trying to bring me out of the closet here.........IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN US!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SHE does read it yes............but Im hoping she can see the funny side of things.............just hope she doesnt read it straight after work, cuz shes usually grumpy as hell then!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:53 am
bigstrads wrote:Thanks for type-o man! lol...........


Sh*t. Already fixed in my previous post... I think I'll leave your quote around, just for giggles... That's what happens when you post half asleep. :banghead:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:10 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Thanks for type-o man! lol...........


Sh*t. Already fixed in my previous post... I think I'll leave your quote around, just for giggles... That's what happens when you post half asleep. :banghead:


Ahh its cool..........I feel pretty rough too...........stayed up to watch the game last night and woke about an hour ago................urrggghhh..............got to stop doing it but its the first time EVER that Ive watched more than 3 Warriors games live in a season (the others being early ones).

You should stay with me/us late one night and watch one man. :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:30 am
bigstrads wrote:You should stay with me/us late one night and watch one man. :wink:


You know, the problem is that I don't have free access to the computer during nights.

I stay up at times to watch games on TV (the few Dubs games I get, as I ignore the rest until the playoffs), but other than that, I mainly rely on torrents or other sources.

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:38 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)


i been looking for a 5 7 white warriors chic....ummm how are
your woman bumps


Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.


Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

I like the quote you have on there next to your picture =

"whatever, patron whore"

Sounds interesting. :wink:

Also, how do you find all the testosterone that flies around this place?


Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.




haaaaaaa how in the hell was i to know LMAO
yep those are woman bumps all right.
and the whole patron thing, holy jeepers a woman after my own heart.
cheers captain....and i thought it was all about the old number 8 for you....jack daniels
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Previous

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron