All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:18 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)

i been looking for a 5 7 white warriors chic....ummm how are
your woman bumps

Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.

Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

I like the quote you have on there next to your picture =

"whatever, patron whore"

Sounds interesting. :wink:

Also, how do you find all the testosterone that flies around this place?

Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.

Ahh, I see.............my being English lead me to not knowing what "patron" is in that sense.............I took it as "patron OF whores"............lol..........sorry. :oops:

I presume its a drink? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yeah it's tequila, sorry I should have known that you wouldn't know what it was. I had a bunch of friends from Scotland come over to the U.S. last November for a 49er game and they had no clue what it was either. I introduced them to it...now they buy it all the time over there. I'm working on spreading it worldwide. :)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)

your woman bumps

Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.

Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

"whatever, patron whore"

Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.

Ahh, I see.............my being English lead me to not knowing what "patron" is in that sense.............I took it as "patron OF whores"............lol..........sorry. :oops:

Yeah it's tequila, sorry I should have known that you wouldn't know what it was. I had a bunch of friends from Scotland come over to the U.S. last November for a 49er game and they had no clue what it was either. I introduced them to it...now they buy it all the time over there. I'm working on spreading it worldwide. :)

No apologies.............its my un-worldliness in...........well the world of tequilla (is that a good or a bad thing?) that lead me to incinuate that you called yourself a "whore"................Im the one whos sorry! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:32 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:

your woman bumps

"whatever, patron whore"

No apologies.............its my un-worldliness in...........well the world of tequilla (is that a good or a bad thing?) that lead me to incinuate that you called yourself a "whore"................Im the one whos sorry! :mrgreen:

I did call myself a whore...one who will do anything to get tequila. No worries, no apologies needed from you either.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:33 pm
:mrgreen: Awwww... how sweet. :mrgreen: :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:01 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote::mrgreen: Awwww... how sweet. :mrgreen: :wink:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!.................I was on to something there! :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:25 am
bigstrads wrote:well the world of tequilla (is that a good or a bad thing?)

It's good, it's definitely good... not as good as the world of vodka, but not bad either. :wink:

bigstrads wrote:

Bigs... I thought you already have a GF, don't you?. And you say she reads this board? :mrgreen:
Last edited by TMC on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:45 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Bigs... I thought you already have a GF, don't you?. And you say he reads this board? :mrgreen:

Thanks for type-o man! lol........... :mrgreen:...........are you trying to bring me out of the closet here.........IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN US!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SHE does read it yes............but Im hoping she can see the funny side of things.............just hope she doesnt read it straight after work, cuz shes usually grumpy as hell then!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:53 am
bigstrads wrote:Thanks for type-o man! lol...........

Sh*t. Already fixed in my previous post... I think I'll leave your quote around, just for giggles... That's what happens when you post half asleep. :banghead:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:10 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Thanks for type-o man! lol...........

Sh*t. Already fixed in my previous post... I think I'll leave your quote around, just for giggles... That's what happens when you post half asleep. :banghead:

Ahh its cool..........I feel pretty rough too...........stayed up to watch the game last night and woke about an hour ago................urrggghhh..............got to stop doing it but its the first time EVER that Ive watched more than 3 Warriors games live in a season (the others being early ones).

You should stay with me/us late one night and watch one man. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:30 am
bigstrads wrote:You should stay with me/us late one night and watch one man. :wink:

You know, the problem is that I don't have free access to the computer during nights.

I stay up at times to watch games on TV (the few Dubs games I get, as I ignore the rest until the playoffs), but other than that, I mainly rely on torrents or other sources.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:38 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:

your woman bumps

"whatever, patron whore"

haaaaaaa how in the hell was i to know LMAO
yep those are woman bumps all right.
and the whole patron thing, holy jeepers a woman after my own heart.
cheers captain....and i thought it was all about the old number 8 for you....jack daniels
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Previous

Return to Sports Board