Just wanted to point out this boxscore

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:19 pm
Click this link and check out the boxscore of the San Antonio v. Atlanta game. The Spurs shot 1/15 as a team in the 1st qtr. Then held the Hawks to 3/14 to start the 2nd half (all 3 buckets were layups).

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280225024

I know this game doesn't really mean anything to the Warriors, I just thought it was funny. I mean the Warriors have had some awful 1 qtrs, but 1/15 :shock:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:24 am
im gonna go as far as to say that this half way justifies our bad start against the hawks. it doesnt justify the loss...but at least the bad start is justified.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:03 am
sleandres wrote:I know this game doesn't really mean anything to the Warriors, I just thought it was funny. I mean the Warriors have had some awful 1 qtrs, but 1/15 :shock:

Yeah, but that also proves how competitive are the Spurs. Even tho they might be playing awful, they always will have a chance to win.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:49 pm
TMC wrote:
sleandres wrote:I know this game doesn't really mean anything to the Warriors, I just thought it was funny. I mean the Warriors have had some awful 1 qtrs, but 1/15 :shock:

Yeah, but that also proves how competitive are the Spurs. Even tho they might be playing awful, they always will have a chance to win.

Oh, for sure...just thought that was abismal enough to make a note of :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm
I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:02 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)

i been looking for a 5 7 white warriors chic....ummm how are
your woman bumps
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:05 pm
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I could score 5 points in a quarter and I'm a 5'7 white girl....geez :)

your woman bumps

Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:53 pm
TMC wrote:

Yep, and then the fact that its championship experience vs inexperience.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:57 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:

your woman bumps

Ha ha ha go find my myspace in the offtopic section and you can decide for yourself.

Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

I like the quote you have on there next to your picture =

"whatever, patron whore"

Sounds interesting. :wink:

Also, how do you find all the testosterone that flies around this place?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:05 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:

your woman bumps

Ahh JOEL............you tactless beast you................thats know way to speak to a lady! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

"whatever, patron whore"

Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:05 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

You didnt know? She said it on one of the very first posts she made here. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:07 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ohh and Captain_Jack.............I did actually think you were messing around............but that myspace page is............well yeah, a womans.

You didnt know? She said it on one of the very first posts she made here. :wink:

Yeah it was easier just to tell you all than having you guys all think I was gay because I love Matt Barnes.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:10 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Never spotted it no...............I can only think of one other woman on here and thats "Warrior Woman" with a pic of wonder woman in her sig............slightly less covert! :mrgreen:

Although there could be others in disguise...........maybe Pawno with all his advances towards us. :wink: I think its great though.............shame I didnt meet a Warrior girl before I met my lovely girlfriend. :wink: (I say that because she reads this board and will probably think Im trying to flirt!)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Yeah it was easier just to tell you all than having you guys all think I was gay because I love Matt Barnes.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.............and funny too! :banghead:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:

your woman bumps

"whatever, patron whore"

Ha ha....yeah I'm a girl. The testosterone is cool, I'm used to it. I've spent a lot of time on a couple of 49ers boards, I don't even notice it anymore.

As for "Patron Whore". One of the guys from the 49ersinfo.com message board named me that because I love Patron (I even named my cat Patron Gold) and according to him I will do anything to get it. I don't know if that's true, but I could drink it every day.

Ahh, I see.............my being English lead me to not knowing what "patron" is in that sense.............I took it as "patron OF whores"............lol..........sorry. :oops:

I presume its a drink? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Next

Return to Sports Board