93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 29

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:03 pm
Tough game to watch...

I think after the 2nd, I glimpsed every now and then; but for the most part - it was the FIRST game this season I didn't want to see anymore of... we were getting 'man-handled'.

The GOOD:
1. Chris Webber is lookin' a LOT better... 4-6, 9 points, 3 assists, and 1 steal in 16 minutes... he isn't a superstar, but hey, he is improving.
2. Our bench got minutes... Kelenna & C.J. were solid: 9-15, combined 22 points, +11/+13, 19/15 minutes.

The BAD:
1. Baron is aging. Not sure what is wrong with him... but he looks defeated... Hate to say it too. Hasn't been the most productive player as of recent...
2. Baron & S.Jax - Are they injured? Or just said so to get out a nasty game... early.
3. B. Wright should have played more minutes - I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of Wright, Webber and POB all in at once either.
4. Andris only playing 19 minutes? Strange.
5. Dubs shot 49% and still lost.

BTW: I was the only one who voted NO early, that the Dubs wouldn't/couldn't beat Utah...
Last edited by EmceeT on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 pm
kirilenkownsjackson wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Get some defense out there? Damn.... Utah isnt a good offensive team, but they are against the Warriors. :roll:

You've got to be kidding.

alright cultman , i know your really marie osmond in drag on the weekends.
you hate utah because the excomunicated you for drinking a cocacola on the temple grounds ,
cultman take your trash somewhere else...
as in.... put your black slacks white shirt and ride your ten speed
to someone else's front door.
when they answer they will slam the door on you just like this board is doing.
romney droped out and you should to.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:07 pm
EDITED FOR TROLLING REASONS

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:40 pm
JOEL wrote:
kirilenkownsjackson wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Get some defense out there? Damn.... Utah isnt a good offensive team, but they are against the Warriors. :roll:

You've got to be kidding.

alright cultman , i know your really marie osmond in drag on the weekends.
you hate utah because the excomunicated you for drinking a cocacola on the temple grounds ,
cultman take your trash somewhere else...
as in.... put your black slacks white shirt and ride your ten speed
to someone else's front door.
when they answer they will slam the door on you just like this board is doing.
romney droped out and you should to.
I think he was just trying to point out that the Jazz are second in both field goal percentage and points per 100 possessions. Only Phoenix's offense is more efficient. Strange someone would say that the Jazz aren't a good offensive team.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:27 pm
BDiddy fo 3 wrote:i think webber's new nickname should be "Juvenile" because he's movin "slow motion" out there.

Troll..............

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:09 pm
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:45 pm
BDiddy fo 3 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
BDiddy fo 3 wrote:i think webber's new nickname should be "Juvenile" because he's movin "slow motion" out there.

Troll..............
living in your own fantasy land...yeah the warriors are going to win it all this year, lol. ive been a warrriors fan my entire life but i am not afraid to say the jazz are simply the better team, if that makes me a troll then so be it.

How does me calling you a troll make me sound like Im living in "my own fantasy land"?................from your other posts.............and this one...............your a troll.

End of discussion until your still here by this time next week and you actually sound like you give a damn about this team.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:50 pm
Why do only Jazz fans come here to troll? It's laughable, especially when they call themselves lifelong Warriors fans yet only sign up here the day after a Jazz game? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

The good news is the Jazz have no chance in the playoffs this year. I'll cheer for any team facing them. It was so fun to watch the Spurs drop the hammer on 'em last year. Man did they look ugly.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
Previous

Return to Game Threads