YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 29

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:41 pm
This aint gonna happen guys......................unless we get one of the most improbable/historic comebacks ever..................sigh. :banghead:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:48 pm
Honestly, I would rather have it be a blowout than have us keep it to about ten the rest of the game, and lose. At least this way, we get to see some young guys, maybe. Just hope that Baron and Jack arent too bad off, and we should be okay. Just a case of a better, and bigger team getting the best of us. They are a talented team. So are we. Just sad to see these matchup problems kicking our ass, and just completely embarassing us. What can ya do? :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:53 pm
Some more things being said on the site:

Can you ask for better percentages then:

68% FGs 50% 3pters 100% FTs

Korver really turned things around at the start of the second quarter...dude is a beast!

That was by Jazz Punk Rocker. He was a member here, no?

The announcers for the Warriors just said that Utah is taught how to push people in the lower back to get rebounds. They said Okur and Boozer are the best at doing this in the NBA. They can go f themselves, because we don't teach our guys how to give to other guys backs.

I guess this guy is doing play-by-play for the inbred illiterate. :roll:

100 in the 3rd.... wow thats all i can say. i hope we see these guys in another playoff series for real

I have not turned a game off early this season, but this could be it.

*EDITED* Nevermind, Wright is checking in.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:59 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Some more things being said on the site:

Can you ask for better percentages then:

68% FGs 50% 3pters 100% FTs

Korver really turned things around at the start of the second quarter...dude is a beast!

That was by Jazz Punk Rocker. He was a member here, no?

The announcers for the Warriors just said that Utah is taught how to push people in the lower back to get rebounds. They said Okur and Boozer are the best at doing this in the NBA. They can go f themselves, because we don't teach our guys how to give to other guys backs.

I guess this guy is doing play-by-play for the inbred illiterate. :roll:

100 in the 3rd.... wow thats all i can say. i hope we see these guys in another playoff series for real

I have not turned a game off early this season, but this could be it.

*EDITED* Nevermind, Wright is checking in.

Jazz Punk Rocker was actually ok..........sometimes a dick but sometimes ok.............see how Im not commenting on this game anymore..............ohh man, ugly.

Lets just play the kids go home and............ohh............play Boston. :banghead:

Also, f**king scrub Cleveland getting beat by Houston at home!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ..............bad night..............and I must say Im not looking forward to tommorow with S-Jax off to the locker room and Baron banged up.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:04 pm
Someone ought to show Pietrus the replay of this game the next time he claims to be an AllStar
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm
atleast Wright got some P.T
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:11 pm
sleandres wrote:Someone ought to show Pietrus the replay of this game the next time he claims to be an AllStar

Yeah, you love how he is in there late, with all the kids, who never play, and he takes every shot? Damn, the guy is f'n dumb. He needs to go. What happens if the Warriors cut him? What happens to the money?
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:12 pm
this was the lamest possible way to start off the 2nd half....apparently the jazz are the best team to ever play the game of basketball the way they looked tonight. The W's didn't play bad (offensively anyways) but the Jazz simply couldn't miss tonight....

....oh yeah **** the JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are my most hated team in the league right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:00 pm
Neither the Cavs or Celtics could help out us tonight either :banghead:

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:57 pm
i hate the lakers more. i respect sloan.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:50 pm
hahaha...who is the person that keeps voting AFTER the game is over...i notice that when im on the board before a game theres a certain number of votes for a loss...then if we actually lose the game i come back after the game and suddenly theres another loss vote.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:14 am
Awful game. Lost in the second quarter. The best thing about the NBA is that we'll have a chance to forget it soon.

A couple of notes:

1.- We were outrebounded once again... and Beans only played 19 minutes????.

2.- Get Pietrus the f*ck out of here. The more he plays, the more he reduces his value.

3.- Webber can't get a board to save his life. He still keeps all of his skills (passing, outside shot...), but for this team, I think we'd be better off playing Wright instead of him. Not that it's gonna happen, of course.

Bring on the Celtics and lets forget about this sh*tty game.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:35 am
Sh**&((&(^&(*^&^(^*(&T!!!!

I'm glad I missed this game, it would have been too frustrating to watch.

Rebounding!!!!!!

I love this team! I just want them to keep the chemistry and keep having fun. We can beat the Jazz, and will next time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:44 am
Jackattack wrote:Sh**&((&(^&(*^&^(^*(&T!!!!

I'm glad I missed this game, it would have been too frustrating to watch.

Rebounding!!!!!!

I love this team! I just want them to keep the chemistry and keep having fun. We can beat the Jazz, and will next time!

rebounding wasn't why we lost...

we can't guard anybody on the perimeter... korver, harpring, deron, okur, even AK lit us up from the outside. inept defense...absolutely terrible. combine that with hot shooting? forget it...game over...versus our zone, versus our man-to-man...didn't matter. they just shot lights out...what can you do?

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:57 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Get some defense out there? Damn.... Utah isnt a good offensive team, but they are against the Warriors. :roll:

You've got to be kidding.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads