ARRGGHH!!! Anyone want to see some horrific NHL stuff?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:02 pm
Hey all,

Somehow I stumbled across this incident with Richard Zednik getting owned by one of his own players skate rails, after the team mate took a tumble and..........well have a look =

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0H59I_sJ43A[/youtube]

Although you dont see much from that footage................you get the idea.

HOWEVER!!! If you really want to see what happens with someone takes a skate to the neck, then watch this one involving Clint Malarchuk =

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dT4PenDwiPo[/youtube]

Sorry if some of you find this abit nasty.............I was just bored and thought Id share some crazy sh*t with you all.

Feel free to come up with some crazy vids from the world of sports too............could be an interesting thread perhaps.

Edit = If you want to see a more gruesome/revealing angle of the Malarchuk one..........then check this one.........not for the faint hearted =

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=maQuHpl7vM0[/youtube]
Last edited by bigstrads on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:08 pm
bigs my man that was NASTY
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:09 pm
JOEL wrote:bigs my man that was NASTY

Indeed............check the edit, and watch the second one..............even better! :evil:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 pm
I LIKE IT! nice segway to commercial...the new buick rivera ..its a classi the road has been waiting....nice soft mellow music and verbage after they just show a stinking horrific incident..... wow HORRIFIC
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:05 am
bigstrads wrote:

Indeed............check the edit, and watch the second one..............even better! :evil:

Ugh... I don't know if better is the right word, bigs...

Also, I was about to lunch, man... Image

:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:15 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ugh... I don't know if better is the right word, bigs...

Also, I was about to lunch, man... Image

:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry about that...........enjoy your lunch! :evil:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:37 am
Heard about it.

Just adding another chapter to the many reasons I don't watch hockey...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:38 pm
Yeah, I heard about that, but I will refrain from watching it. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:21 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, I heard about that, but I will refrain from watching it. :wink:

Ahh come on man................its good to see a little nasty sh*t every now and then.............makes you realise how lucky you are to have your jugular! :mrgreen:.............and that your not a hockey player! [/quote]
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:32 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, I heard about that, but I will refrain from watching it. :wink:

Ahh come on man................its good to see a little nasty sh*t every now and then.............makes you realise how lucky you are to have your jugular! :mrgreen:.............and that your not a hockey player!

Too many times, I have watched a video suggested by someone on here. Two girls, one cup, the Kids in a Sandbox, those types of things. No mas. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:44 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ahh come on man................its good to see a little nasty sh*t every now and then.............makes you realise how lucky you are to have your jugular! :mrgreen:.............and that your not a hockey player!

Too many times, I have watched a video suggested by someone on here. Two girls, one cup, the Kids in a Sandbox, those types of things. No mas. :wink:

LOL! :mrgreen:

2 girls 1 cup.............is..............even for me (someone who is fascinated by extreme stuff)..........simply wrong................apparently there is an even worse one called 2 girls 1 finger or something..........Im sure Mig and Pawno have it! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, this stuff is just something that you arnt going to see very often.............thats what draws me to it.............come on, give it a go! try the first one I posted, thats the lightest of the three...........dont go straight in for the last one if your hesitant!!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

LOL! :mrgreen:

2 girls 1 cup.............is..............even for me (someone who is fascinated by extreme stuff)..........simply wrong................apparently there is an even worse one called 2 girls 1 finger or something..........Im sure Mig and Pawno have it! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, this stuff is just something that you arnt going to see very often.............thats what draws me to it.............come on, give it a go! try the first one I posted, thats the lightest of the three...........dont go straight in for the last one if your hesitant!!

bigs you are breaking him in right :mrgreen:
just test the water then ....if you like.... jump the f in

i watched that clip again today while showing it to a buddy....an i thought i was ganna get fn sick LOL
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:48 am
Says these vids are no longer available

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:01 am
migya wrote:Says these vids are no longer available

They do to me (all of them). Check the vids Bigs posted instead of going to the site.
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:38 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Says these vids are no longer available

They do to me (all of them). Check the vids Bigs posted instead of going to the site.
yeah they work fine for me, you'd think after 2 cases of this happening in recent years that they'd make them wear some sort of neck guard. Well that may never happen because in the NHL they don't even have to wear the face guards - it's optional even after all the incidents that have happened over the years. Has anyone died from this before?

Edit:
Did some research and answered my own question - Nobody has ever died on the ice, some have died of complications from injuries they have sustained on the ice before, but nobody has ever died on the ice or immediately afterwards from a Hockey related incident.
Next

Return to Sports Board