Fantasy Baseball?

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:23 pm
for a different type of game mlb.com has a free rotisserie league...we could do this in addition to yahoo sports. I think espn.com has something similar too

link: http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/wsfb_c/info/index.jsp
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:38 pm
Yeah, we can try to get it done on here, if we can get everything organized. If anybody else wants in, let me know. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:14 am
I'd get in, but as I don't know anything about baseball, it might not be my smartest idea.

Maybe you could use me as comedy relief... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:27 pm
Nah, man, you are more than welcome to come. More good players for the rest of us. :wink:

Serously, though, I'm sure you would be fine. Just grab the best available player in the draft, and play the guys that are playing that particular day. Not too hard. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:58 pm
TMC wrote:I'd get in, but as I don't know anything about baseball, it might not be my smartest idea.

Maybe you could use me as comedy relief... :mrgreen:

yeah, join in. Beginners luck is usually your best asset in a situation like this. Sometimes people that know more about a sport don't do to well in fantasy.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 am
Ok, then I might join, just to see what happens. Youl'll be able to abuse on trades and the like. Should be fun. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:54 am
Okay. Great. I added you for the time being. If you want out, let me know.

We have four people now. We can always use more people, guys. I know there are baseball fans out there, somewhere. :wink:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:54 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Okay. Great. I added you for the time being. If you want out, let me know.

We have four people now. We can always use more people, guys. I know there are baseball fans out there, somewhere. :wink:

Add me in too.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:02 pm
d1mex wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Okay. Great. I added you for the time being. If you want out, let me know.

Add me in too.

Alright, anybody else? Should we make a deadline to get people in, so that we can decide how we want the league to run, and draft accordingly? Or should we wait for a certain number of people?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:09 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
d1mex wrote:

Add me in too.

Alright, anybody else? Should we make a deadline to get people in, so that we can decide how we want the league to run, and draft accordingly? Or should we wait for a certain number of people?

Leave it open til next tuesday or wednesday. Everybody should have seen this thread by then. If somebody else is interested, I suppose they'll post here.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:02 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
d1mex wrote:

Add me in too.

What site is the league on? What are the details for the league?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:16 pm
d1mex wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
d1mex wrote:

Add me in too.

What site is the league on? What are the details for the league?

I havnt made it yet. I want to know who is going to be in, then make a league that everybody is happy with. Most likely, we will do it on Yahoo.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:25 pm
Cmon guys. We need more than four people to make this league work. :|
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:11 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Cmon guys. We need more than four people to make this league work. :|

Come on! Listen to the man!

In some ways FBB is better than basketball in the fact that there are so many good players out there to draft, rather than in the NBA after the 5th round or so there are scrubs.

So join!
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm
hey sf, maybe you should post something in the Warriors forum, as some folks only seem to post/read there
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum