F You Tom Brady!

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:52 am
Boston can suck it.

No matter if the Celtics take it this year, the trio of titles has been slain. The Patriots have dropped the ball. And Tom Brady has managed to finally do something that Joe Montana never did: lose in the SuperBowl.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:30 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Well Bellechick and Brady are lower on my "FUKJU" list then Randy Moss...

Seriously ain't you all happy that the whinging self conscious bitch who tantrumized his way out of a contract with the Raiders (he was suppose to be the saviour of this franchise) he ends up getting traded to the Fairy Tale team and

Once Upon a Time
turns into
MISERY ANOTHER YEAR AFTER!!!!
Don't blame randy for the Raiders sorry O, yes he was an under achiever, but you need a QB to get you the ball, other competent WRs to help draw coverage, an O-line to give the QB time to get you the ball, and a running game to offset those double coverages your always drawing.

No don't blame Randy, nor anyone else in the Raiders organization for their loosing ways... blame your OWNER! Some times I think Davis is more concerned with selling that "Bad Boy" image to impressionable raider fan than winning games (OK, I know this isn't true...entirely).

Plus Randy doesn't give a Fuuk about a championship when it comes down to it, all he cares about is that he'll be the hottest free agent on the market and get paid like we may have never seen a WR get paid before! MISERY? thats not the word I would use to describe it Pawno... I don't like the guy, but he just had the second best season any WR has ever had so don't sound so smug and sure that he is in low spirits.

But seriously you guys messed up, who else gave up a 4th round pick for a WR...? (My Niners for DJack)... wish we still had the 4th rounder...lol
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:32 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Well Bellechick and Brady are lower on my "FUKJU" list then Randy Moss...

Seriously ain't you all happy that the whinging self conscious bitch who tantrumized his way out of a contract with the Raiders (he was suppose to be the saviour of this franchise) he ends up getting traded to the Fairy Tale team and

Once Upon a Time
turns into

Yeah...I have to admit that feels pretty sweet. I am also glad Junior Seau didn't win a title either. I know a lot of people won't understand why, and neither do I really...maybe I just hate all of those stupid hats he wears :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:43 am
32 wrote:Boston can suck it.

No matter if the Celtics take it this year, the trio of titles has been slain. The Patriots have dropped the ball. And Tom Brady has managed to finally do something that Joe Montana never did: lose in the SuperBowl.

LOL I'm not a wrestling fan or anything but all I got to say is...Image BOSTON! You spoiled duches have no idea what it's like to have a real championship drought!

LOL I might make the X-Pac pic my avatar or put it in my sig... It just makes me laugh.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:19 pm
I was gonna search for a D-X pick to post, but I'm at work and a LIIIIITTLE too paranoid about typing "suck it" on a Google search engine. :wink:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:12 pm
32 wrote:I was gonna search for a D-X pick to post, but I'm at work and a LIIIIITTLE too paranoid about typing "suck it" on a Google search engine. :wink:
lol yeah i know what you mean, I did and it was some pretty interesting stuff.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:45 pm
JReed23 wrote:

Once Upon a Time
turns into
Don't blame randy for the Raiders sorry O, yes he was an under achiever, but you need a QB to get you the ball, other competent WRs to help draw coverage, an O-line to give the QB time to get you the ball, and a running game to offset those double coverages your always drawing.

No don't blame Randy, nor anyone else in the Raiders organization for their loosing ways... blame your OWNER! Some times I think Davis is more concerned with selling that "Bad Boy" image to impressionable raider fan than winning games (OK, I know this isn't true...entirely).

Plus Randy doesn't give a Fuuk about a championship when it comes down to it, all he cares about is that he'll be the hottest free agent on the market and get paid like we may have never seen a WR get paid before! MISERY? thats not the word I would use to describe it Pawno... I don't like the guy, but he just had the second best season any WR has ever had so don't sound so smug and sure that he is in low spirits.

But seriously you guys messed up, who else gave up a 4th round pick for a WR...? (My Niners for DJack)... wish we still had the 4th rounder...lol

Dude don't talk to me about Randy Moss unless your a Raiders fan...

I don't need this arm chair critics telling me how it is... i witnessed with my own eyes along with the rest of the Raider Nation this Prima Donna Wide Reciever flat out not run his designated route... The dude wanted to be traded to a contender flat out simple and he only plays when his teams winning... i want a guy like Brett Favre who give it his all even when his team sucks think back to 2004 and 2005 season.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:20 pm
PAWNO, I am not even a Raider fan, and I still feel what you are saying. The guy stands for everything that is wrong with professinal sports. I am so glad that this egotistical maniac didn't win a championship...this year, there was some poetic justice in the NFL
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:28 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
JReed23 wrote:

Once Upon a Time
turns into

Dude don't talk to me about Randy Moss unless your a Raiders fan...

I don't need this arm chair critics telling me how it is... i witnessed with my own eyes along with the rest of the Raider Nation this Prima Donna Wide Reciever flat out not run his designated route... The dude wanted to be traded to a contender flat out simple and he only plays when his teams winning... i want a guy like Brett Favre who give it his all even when his team sucks think back to 2004 and 2005 season.

And i never said anything different, you completely missed my point. the guy had THE SECOND BEST SEASON A WR HAS EVER HAD! And you are laughing at him like he is "miser[able]" when he will likely draw close-to the largest contract any WR has ever had. He didn't even seem disappointed about loosing the SB at all, he doesn't give a fuuk about being "traded to a contender," he wanted to be traded to a big market/competent organization.

And while I'm sure the 06-07 Raider coaching staff was drawing up some really compelling and competitive game plans en route to the worst record in the NFL, that Randy was a major catalyst for the Raider's loosing season.

All this "arm chair critic" is saying, that Randy got the last laugh no matter what because 18-1 is still better than 4-12 (dead last in the worst division in football) and being apart of the most dysfunctional pro sports franchise out side the NY Knicks.

Yup, ha ha ha Randy no SuperBowl ring for you with your measly 98 catches, 1,493 yards and 23 TDs and inevitable historical contract. Bet you had a long flight home thinking about all the lavish spending you'll being doing with the massive signing bonus you'll receive. Or maybe you got a head start on writing your Hall of Fame induction speech, maybe it'll go something like:
"I'd like to thank my momz, god, and the Oakland Raiders for being so pathetic and giving me a second life with one of the greatest teams and QB in history... Who am I forgetting... oh-yeah John Bowie who the Raiders felt like would be a better contributor than me who spent nearly the entire 2007-08 season on the inactive list - thanks man couldn't have done it with out you... Wish you the best of luck in the CFL"
Or maybe he's checking out the weather forecast to see how nasty it's going to be in Hawaii at the Pro Bowl.

Poor Randy Moss, I feel bad for the guy actually.. I mean comon! Nobody deserves this... The jokes on you Raiders...
Last edited by JREED on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 pm
Oooooh... snap. :happy1:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:29 pm
As much as I would REALLY love to get involved with this little issue, I will leave it to Pawno and JReed. I think it is their war to be fought. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:40 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:As much as I would REALLY love to get involved with this little issue, I will leave it to Pawno and JReed. I think it is their war to be fought. :wink:

that's a first :wink:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:44 pm
:mrgreen: Can't we all join together in celebration that the Patriots lost :bday:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:49 pm
EMan32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:As much as I would REALLY love to get involved with this little issue, I will leave it to Pawno and JReed. I think it is their war to be fought. :wink:

However, if they do want me to jump in there, I will. Dont get me wrong about that. I am steaming here with about a million things to say about Moss' sh*ttyness. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:08 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
EMan32 wrote:

However, if they do want me to jump in there, I will. Dont get me wrong about that. I am steaming here with about a million things to say about Moss' sh*ttyness. :mrgreen:
It's not a matter of whether Moss is crap for what he has done in his past - there is no question about that. And I'm not defending him one bit at all. All that I'm saying is that loosing the SB doesn't seem to matter to him, and that you can point and laugh about it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that he had a better season on a better team. He will end up getting the last laugh, if I was a Raider fan (regardless of how bitter I am) I wouldn't have made the comment that Pawno made because it doesn't make sense.

Oh, and if this is a "war", Pawno started it when he called me an "arm chair critic".
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board